Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8468)

MattEmily 01/04/18 12:58 PM

Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode

because of the rumor that's going around as well as some confirmed news with previous Rangers coming back this year I thought I would ask you this question.

Who would you have come back? The only condition that I'll place is you must have 1 member from each team but you do not have to pick an Alien Ranger if you do not want to but you do need to pick someone from MMPR if you don't pick an Aquitian but any other team must have at least 1 rep.

MattEmily 01/04/18 02:51 PM

Re: Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel 25th anniversary episode

Here would be my picks.

MMPR White (Tiger Coin power)
Delphine
Kat (Zeo)
Justin
Andros, Zhane
Mike, Karone, Maya
Dana, Ryan
Wes, Jen
Taylor
Tori, Cam
Kira
Cruger
Daggeron, Leanbow, Maddie
Rose
Lily, RJ
Summer, Gem, Gemma
Lauren
Robo Knight
Emma and Gia for Super Megaforce.
Kendall

Miki1988 01/28/18 04:09 PM

My picks would be the same Rangers that actually came back for Legendary Battle... well, maybe except for Tommy, who has been, in my opinion, around for long enough. But this time, give the cameo Rangers actually some storyline, some lines and some meaningful scenes. Have them do an entire battle scene too where they use their special attacks as well. Maybe even answer some unanswered questions left behind by (Super) Megaforce and the extremely lacking 200+ Rangers battle against an army of leaderless foot soldiers.

Ocean Of Revenge 01/28/18 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki1988 (Post 73385)
My picks would be the same Rangers that actually came back for Legendary Battle... well, maybe except for Tommy, who has been, in my opinion, around for long enough. But this time, give the cameo Rangers actually some storyline, some lines and some meaningful scenes. Have them do an entire battle scene too where they use their special attacks as well. Maybe even answer some unanswered questions left behind by (Super) Megaforce and the extremely lacking 200+ Rangers battle against an army of leaderless foot soldiers.

It would be a nice way to make up for the lackluster team up last time. But I think they are just going to focus on making this one great rather than fixing the old one. But its a good idea.

Astro Omega 01/28/18 04:14 PM

re Power Rangers Anniversary

No chance we get Cruger or at any other point going forward.

Bandora's Ghost 01/28/18 04:16 PM

Re: Rita as Mystic Mentor?

Are you confusing Rene with John? John played Cruger in the suit and Daggeron. Rene played Gruumm and Mentor Ji.

Astro Omega 01/28/18 04:20 PM

Yes, your right. I can't believe I made that mistake. Cruger is still in play then. But he wasnt on the final list for this time right?

Sentai Master 01/28/18 04:40 PM

The problem woth this teams ups is there is the law of diminishing returns. There just isn't the same specialness when they happen so much. Super Megaforce wasn't that long ago. And OO wasn't that long before Super.

MattEmily 01/28/18 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro Omega (Post 73392)
Yes, your right. I can't believe I made that mistake. Cruger is still in play then. But he wasnt on the final list for this time right?

that's correct BUT very few of the ones who reside in Australia and New Zealand were even confirmed yes it was stated Sally, Pua, Glenn and James were on the rumored list but it's next-to-impossible to confirm since they either reside in New Zealand or Australia whereas it's different if say someone sees JDF or Catherine there since they can't excuse it away as an appearance since New Zealand doesn't do stuff like Comic Cons or anything of the sort.

I Love Lothor 01/29/18 07:36 PM

I really hope Sally comes back. It would be cool to have some Ninja Storm names. I wish Lothor was coming back. But that's probably not going to happen.