Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7458)

Massive Ego 11/03/16 11:42 PM

Re: Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Most fan fics are bad or a waste of time for reading.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 11/06/16 01:11 PM

They are just friends. Jason would still be with Emily.

Doctor Dana 11/06/16 01:13 PM

Yeah it would be like saying Carter and Dana were an item.

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/06/16 08:14 PM

Did they ever say they were an item? I don't know why this idea was such a big deal.

A Gia To Remember 11/06/16 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Dana (Post 59669)
Yeah it would be like saying Carter and Dana were an item.

Actually I think they were..

Ranger Master 11/06/16 08:28 PM

Re: Our Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 59126)
I have a feeling the Dear John Letter was a fake from Kat. But I can't prove it unfortunately.

You're half right. It was a plant by Zordon. Since he didn't want Tommy distracted anymore. He just misread human emotion and didn't realize the letter would lead Tommy ti be distracted anyway.

Massive Ego 11/06/16 08:30 PM

Re: Our Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Master (Post 59718)
You're half right. It was a plant by Zordon. Since he didn't want Tommy distracted anymore. He just misread human emotion and didn't realize the letter would lead Tommy ti be distracted anyway.

Yay! More glorified Fan Fic nonsense. Sorry but I will pass.

MattEmily 11/06/16 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai Forever (Post 59178)
Can't two people just be good friends?

you'd think so but not in this day and age where people automatically assume that if a guy and a gal are friendly towards one another then it means they must have romantic intentions with one another.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 59717)
Actually I think they were..

no they weren't. Lightspeed Rescue was actually one of the few seasons that didn't have romantic intentions between Rangers the only romance stuff we saw was that of Joel trying to win over Ms. Fairweather.

PRangerX 11/06/16 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 59720)
you'd think so but not in this day and age where people automatically assume that if a guy and a gal are friendly towards one another then it means they must have romantic intentions with one another.

no they weren't. Lightspeed Rescue was actually one of the few seasons that didn't have romantic intentions between Rangers the only romance stuff we saw was that of Joel trying to win over Ms. Fairweather.

It did seem like Dana was attracted to him in the first episode. Plus Carter and her seemed like best friends. But any idea of a love story was dropped.

Lightspeed Zeo 11/06/16 09:49 PM

I think she was more intrigued by his skill as a fire fighter. Mitchill probably told her a lot about him.