Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did the Power Coins give the MMPR Rangers super strength? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7951)

Decepticon 07/06/17 08:29 PM

Did the Power Coins give the MMPR Rangers super strength?

We see how it happens in the new movie. It got me thinking that maybe it happened in season 1 too. It seems like the Rangers couldn't handle the putties at all. But after they morphed they were able to easily handle the putties in future un-morphed fights . Even though the originals had martial arts training, they still shouldn't have been able to adapt to the putties so fast. Even Billy was able to fight them. I don't think they got the same level lf super strength as the movie team...But there strength was greatly enchanced from that lf averave teenage humans.

MattEmily 07/07/17 02:35 PM

Re: Did the Power Coins give the MMPR Rangers super strength?

I think it's more of the excess energy that the Morphing Grid had transferred to the Coins that gave them super strength.

PRangerX 07/10/17 10:31 AM

I toyed around with that idea a few years back. It doesn't seem to be the case though. Definitely not at the same level of the new movie. Which basically made them armorless Rangsrs even when they weren't morphed.

Guardian Ranger 07/10/17 10:33 AM

No way! Unmorphed Powers are lame! The movie Rangers shouldn't have had them either.

Disney Ranger 07/10/17 10:34 AM

They worked great in the Disney era!

Impact Ranger 07/20/17 04:05 PM

I don't think so. They just knew how to fight. They got better after they failed against the putties the first time.