Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Poisonous Plots Episode Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8014)

MattEmily 08/25/17 10:54 PM

Poisonous Plots Episode Discussion

Here's the discussion thread for tomorrow's new episode.

MattEmily 08/26/17 12:59 PM

Re: Poisonous Plots Episode Discussion

Those chocolate Stars remind me of when Mighty Morphin did that with their Power Coins.

I can't believe villains are that stupid but in this case it made a lot more sense since they weren't morphed.

interesting that Aiden is working for Madame Odius but that's a bit too suspicious to me is he really Aiden or is he just a faker?

mbozzo 08/28/17 09:14 PM

'Poisonous Plots' is a decent episode. We get a monster who poison people in this episode. It's a pity that he/she can't use it often. We also get a chocolate subplot as well. I can't believe that Aiden is working with the bad guy. I guess that I have to wait until the next episode to learn why. :cool:

MattEmily 08/28/17 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbozzo (Post 67017)
'Poisonous Plots' is a decent episode. We get a monster who poison people in this episode. It's a pity that he/she can't use it often. We also get a chocolate subplot as well. I can't believe that Aiden is working with the bad guy. I guess that I have to wait until the next episode to learn why. :cool:

yup that you will of course I already know why.