Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Could someone explain all the hate for PROO (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5707)

MattEmily 03/02/15 07:15 PM

Re: Could someone explain all the hate for PROO

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 52548)
I think it was far more dramatic than Flurious' defeat. Also the underworld was sealed so to would be hard for her to come back if she could. "Time For Lightspeed" was a better finalie than the OO one.

certainly wasn't hard for Vypra to return in "Time For Lightspeed" and she was a weaker demon in comparison to Queen Bansheera.

MattEmily 03/02/15 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter (Post 52822)
Too bad she couldn't have taken Carter with her.

ouch hey Itzy Bitzy Carter you got any ointment to go with that burn?

Doctor Dana 03/02/15 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Ghost Ranger (Post 52849)
I will give OO credit where it is due; The arcing storyline of the crown was well done. I liked that it wasn't a 'single episode= one day' format

Yeah I liked that too. It felt like an old serial. OO was actually pretty fun. Was it the best ever? No. But I think it was enjoyable.

Lord Leo 03/02/15 08:24 PM

Carter was still an improvement over Leo. Boy did he hog the spotlight. Carter wasn't nearly as bad. He let some of the other Rangers have focus. Plus you had Ryan who got a lot of screen time when he was around.

Khan's Wrath 03/02/15 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 52345)
I wouldn't call Bansheera's defeat lame. She got done in by her own army of demons. And got her just desserts for her lack of loyalty to her own troops. I'm pretty sure they killed her, given how viscous the shadow world monsters were.

I wanted to see her get destroyed in a big battle. The ending battle was a bit rushed. The episode itself was pretty good. I wasn't really a fan of Bansheera. She didn't really have a good look.

Gosei Great 03/04/15 08:01 PM

Bansheera was kind of annoying. Dolibolico was the cooler villian.

OO was okay.I liked Mack and Ronny. The team up was pretty cool. It wasn't my favorite however.

Zordon's Legacy 03/08/15 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 52854)
certainly wasn't hard for Vypra to return in "Time For Lightspeed" and she was a weaker demon in comparison to Queen Bansheera.

I wish they would have explained at better. Since Vypra clearly got absorbed by Bansheera. How did she escape that fate and the shadow world. She was too easily defeated as well.

PRangerX 03/08/15 06:10 PM

Vypra was a special case. She was never destoryed per say. But when Bansheera was mauled by her minions he must have got free. Some how she was able to escape the shadow world after that. We know Olympus was able to do it but the ckrcumstances seem different here. Although Vypra did get raised in a cementary like Olympius.

Chef Mia 03/09/15 07:47 PM

I like OO. It was a fun adventure. The Rangers felt like people I would be comfortable being friends with. Having multiple villain fractions was a good idea. Tyzonne was a cool sixth. I like how he started off as a monster.

Nighlok Hunter 03/22/15 07:35 PM

I loved OO. It was like a PR, version of Indiana Jones. I loved the mutiple villains factions angle. The Rangers were really cool. Despite Benta being a jerk, Will was my favorite Ranger. I thought he was the best character of the season. Nord was funny and Kelson was his usual awesome self. Moltor and Flurious had an interesting backstory. The twist and turns with Mack as a robot were really cool. As well as how it effected his relationship with Andrew. Dax was really funy and an uderdog to root for. The gem quest was real fun and made.the season a nice serial.