Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Question about Wild Force? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8450)

IndigoThunder 08/22/03 01:02 PM

Question about Wild Force?

I heard somewhere that there was another Megazord formation that was never used when they converted the Sentai footage to American TV... It utilized a new zord... The Red Kongozord... also heard that the Red Kongozord was created by 'merging' Red Lion & the Kongozord...

Anyone know anything about it?? I'm really curious about this and would love to know whatever info you guys can provide me with. Thanx.

Sunfire Ranger 08/22/03 01:02 PM

Re: Question about Wild Force?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoThunder (Post 71632)
I heard somewhere that there was another Megazord formation that was never used when they converted the Sentai footage to American TV... It utilized a new zord... The Red Kongozord... also heard that the Red Kongozord was created by 'merging' Red Lion & the Kongozord...

Anyone know anything about it?? I'm really curious about this and would love to know whatever info you guys can provide me with. Thanx.

This new megazord with the Red Kongazord, I think, was called the "Ultimus Megazord." Since I've never seen an episode of sentai, I can't tell you if it was from sentai or not. Well anyway, in the fall of 2002, Bandai released the Ultimus Megazord toy. It was never on WF. I'm guessing Bandai made it just for the WF toyline. I hope that helps.

powerfreak1111 08/22/03 01:02 PM

I can't help with how the red gorilla was created, but here is a picture of the megazord.

http://poweranimals4.tripod.com/knight.htm

Raiden 08/22/03 01:02 PM

Ok i may be a bit vague... but i seen a episode of gaoranger and i think it was a movie.."fire mountain howls"? Well anyway the red gorilla came out of the volcano that the falconzord came from and i think when it joined with bison legs +shark+white tiger it formed "Gao Knight".

JH_Jeff 08/22/03 01:02 PM

This robot was only used in the Gao Ranger movie, which is probably why you didn't see it on the hacked episodes they used for the American program.

Jeff

battlewarrior 08/22/03 01:02 PM

i was looking at pris and lg and was thinking that why didn't the producers switched their vechiles i mean to me it would make sense for the galaxy gliders to be on lost galaxy not in space and the rides that the galaxy rangers used could be with the space rangers.

Titanium321 08/22/03 01:02 PM

It was used in the Gao Ranger movie.

A red gorilla was found in a mountain and formed the GaoKnight using eagle, bison, tiger, shark and elephant.

It was only in the movie.

The Ultimus Megazord was not GaoKnight but a made up toy combination using the soul bird.

DeepEyesSquad 08/22/03 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battlewarrior (Post 71640)
i was looking at pris and lg and was thinking that why didn't the producers switched their vechiles i mean to me it would make sense for the galaxy gliders to be on lost galaxy not in space and the rides that the galaxy rangers used could be with the space rangers.

Why would it be more appropriate for the LG Rangers to have the Galaxy Gliders and the Space Rangers to have the Jet Jammers? Because of the name Galaxy Glider? If so that is a stupid reason. Galaxy Glider was named before Lost Galaxy was even a concept.

Poweranimals 08/22/03 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerfreak1111 (Post 71636)
I can't help with how the red gorilla was created, but here is a picture of the megazord.

http://poweranimals4.tripod.com/knight.htm

Sorry about that, I haven't updated the site in what forever. Even Ray had the Ultimus Megazord on PRC for a while.

Orionpower2001 08/22/03 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by battlewarrior (Post 71640)

The Galaxy Gilders were taken directly from MegaRanger, the sentai series PRIS was spawned from. That's why.