Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ashley and Andros (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7454)

Ashley Andros 10/25/16 09:24 PM

Ashley and Andros

I am here to talk about the most underrated couple on the show. Andros and Ashley were an amazing match. I really like how the whole season built up to them getting together. Ashley really made Andros a better person and Andros helped Aslhey learn alot about Space. I am glad they got tonstay together in the end.

KimandTommy 10/25/16 09:27 PM

Re: Ashley and Andros

They actually weren't bad. I think They tried to make them too much like Tommy and Kim at times.

WesJen 10/25/16 09:28 PM

Good Couple. I just wish Jen and Wes got to stay together like they did.

Massive Ego 10/25/16 09:33 PM

I agree they were one of the best couples on the show. They are tied with Wes ane Jen.

KimandTommy 10/25/16 09:43 PM

I wouldn't go that far. Tommy and Kim are the best by far. Wes and Jen are way overrated.

MMPR Forever 10/25/16 09:45 PM

Tommy and Kim were the it couple. Everyone else just are a copy of them. Andros and Ashley aren't underrated. They are just a carbon copy of Tommy and Kim.

Super Cena 10/25/16 09:57 PM

They are a pretty cool couple that doesn't get mentioned enough

MMPR Guy 10/26/16 08:12 AM

I agree Forever , any couple in PR is a carbon copy of Tommy and Kim.

Space Seasons 10/26/16 08:16 AM

Andros was a loner Space Ranger. Ashley was a former Turbo Ranger fron Earth. Andros didn't lose his powers. Ashley didn't yell Andro ever five minutes. She also didn't write him a Dear John letter. Other than being a young couple in love, Andros and Ashley are nothing like Tommy and Kim? Unless you want to count Andros having long hair. Because other than that, Andros is nothing like Tommy.

No Green Spandex 10/26/16 08:18 AM

Yeah, Tommy didn't have telekinesis powers thankfully.