Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Gem and Gemma (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7624)

Space Seasons 12/07/16 07:19 PM

Gem and Gemma

They drove me crazy! Very odd to have Rangers like that in a apocalyptic season.

Inner Senshi 12/07/16 07:20 PM

Re: Gem and Gemma

I thought they were pretty fun.

Massive Ego 12/07/16 07:22 PM

They were very annoying. They were a negative in even Eddie's half. In the second half they were unbearable.

VR Master 12/08/16 12:56 PM

There act did get pretty old quick. They did get a lot better in Judd's half of the season. They actually grew as characters and turned down the Boom Time stuff.

A Gia To Remember 12/08/16 07:35 PM

Gem and Gemma were pretty funny.

Massive Ego 12/08/16 07:36 PM

Funny in the sense that they thought it was a good idea to have those fools be Rangers.

Turbo Guy 12/08/16 07:39 PM

They were the main thing I liked about RPM. Since I love wackiness. I really loved the car theme as well.

MMPR Forever 12/08/16 07:40 PM

That were just too wierd.

Uncle Steve 12/08/16 08:36 PM

They were a little annoying. But they ended up fine once they got toned down. Dillion was actually more Sixth Ranger like than anyone.

Delta Black 12/08/16 08:50 PM

It was a bad idea to make Rangers act like they did. It just didn't make sense in a more serious season like RPM.

Kimberly Hart 12/08/16 09:01 PM

I think they were fine. I am glad RPM wasn't totally serious.

Dark Specter's Revenge 12/09/16 11:15 PM

They were a poor choice of characters for the Sixth Ranger roles. But the Sixth Rangers have been pretty weak for years.

Lion Tamer Org 12/13/16 11:50 PM

I think Eddie was just trying to contrast the serious situation of RPM with the zany personalities of Gem and Gemma.

Princess Org 12/13/16 11:52 PM

I started to like them when we started to see them one on one. There personalities started to develop better.

Inner Senshi 12/13/16 11:54 PM

I think they were fine. People read into things too much.

Chaos Ranger 12/18/16 05:59 PM

They weren't very believable as Rangers. And they really got annoying after their first few episodes. I don't know why Scott had any incentive to recruit them for Eagle Squadron.

Ninja Storm Fan 12/19/16 02:31 PM

They were the only good characters in the season. They would have been welcome in Ninja Storm. But they weren't enough to save the season. Which wasn't going to interest me anyway. Since it wasn't Ninja Storm.

SPD Emergency 12/19/16 02:46 PM

It was pretty hard to care about them. I think they choose to focus on Dillion rather than the extra Rangers like they would in the past.

Green Nightwolf Koragg 12/19/16 03:33 PM

I don't think they were that bad. Even if they were kind of bland. I didn't mind them though.

Vypra's Monster 12/19/16 04:36 PM

They were just emotionally immature in a much different way than K. Alphabet Soup kids were all victimes of this due to there high intelligence and the organization selfishly not letting them socialize like normal people.

Superhero Galaxy 12/20/16 01:43 PM

Way too goofy to be Sixth Ranger like. PR really has gone too over the top with extra Rangers lately.

Samurai Mentor 12/21/16 07:03 PM

I would have preferred more serious characters. It would have been better if at least one was serious. Especially since they had to survive in a decimated city .

Rita's Pita 12/21/16 09:14 PM

They were the only characters I liked. They were fun and comedic. Doctor K was too much of a snob.

Jungle Master 12/21/16 09:17 PM

They kind of reminded me of the Wonder Twins. I wonder if that was intentional?

Delta Max 12/22/16 11:56 AM

They would have been better off as just two old friends of K that she lost. And didn't fully apreciate until they were gone. It would have added to the tragady of the character. The Rangers could have been brand new characters.

Dic Dubber 12/22/16 12:19 PM

RPM deffinitly needed characters like this..They made the rest of the season much more watchable. As they were very funny.

MMPR Forever 12/22/16 08:24 PM

The two characters were funny. It was too bad they were wasted in a serious season . The show needs more charactersharscters like his if it ever hopes to get back on track. Neo Saban has tried but they just can't produce another MMPR.

Green With Envy 12/22/16 08:36 PM

I only saw a few episodes with them..They did seem strange. They just didn interest me that much.

Inner Senshi 12/23/16 08:44 PM

Why can't characters be funny? They were a lot of fun.

Red Lightstar Ranger 12/23/16 11:26 PM

I liked them better in the second half when they seemee to mature a little bit.

Powermaster 12/24/16 07:17 PM

They really do balance out K's character. K was all about logic and they were all about emotion.

Destiny Defeated 12/24/16 07:39 PM

They were pretty forgettable characters to be honest.

Cassidy Casablancas 12/26/16 09:56 PM

I thought they were prettt fun. Too bad the season had to be set in an apocalypse.