Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7458)

A Gia To Remember 10/28/16 11:38 AM

Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

They seemed to be spending a lot of time together in Turbo. Do you think they had become a couple?

Green With Envy 10/28/16 11:39 AM

Re: Our Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

No, they were just good friends.

KimandTommy 10/28/16 11:40 AM

Jason would never betray Tommy like that. Neither would Kimberly.

No Green Spandex 10/28/16 11:41 AM

You mean like she did when she wrote that Dear John letter?

Hailey Hartford 10/28/16 08:04 PM

Although it was removed from the storyline/plot, they kept the love-sick looks and stuff in the movie so in a way they did keep it in the movie. Don't believe me? Try either asking one of the cast members or look it up online.

PRangerX 10/28/16 09:12 PM

Interesting so you are saying it was a cut part of the movie or script?

Ginger Snap 10/28/16 09:13 PM

Wow that would be amazing! Never thought of it.

No Green Spandex 10/28/16 09:14 PM

Maybe Kim's big surprise was more than her just coming back to Angel Grove.

KimandTommy 10/28/16 09:15 PM

I have a feeling the Dear John Letter was a fake from Kat. But I can't prove it unfortunately.

Massive Ego 10/28/16 09:17 PM

Thats circumstantial evidence. No way we can seriously say Kat planted the note. There is nothing to back that up. And the only way that can happen is if someone writes a Fan Fic about that. And those don't count

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/29/16 08:16 AM

I think Jason was the one that Kimberly fell for in Florida. And it probably ended up being part of the reason why Jason and Tommy ended up with a rift.

KimandTommy 10/29/16 05:08 PM

That doesn't make sense. Jason and Emily got together after that. Jason was probably still with Emily during the Turbo Movie.

Hailey Ziktor 10/30/16 11:53 AM

I think they were just good friends.

Zordon's Legacy Exposed 10/30/16 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 59152)
That doesn't make sense. Jason and Emily got together after that. Jason was probably still with Emily during the Turbo Movie.

They got cold feet about hurting Tommy and broke up before Jason returned to Angel Grove. Jason meets and dates Emily but it doesn't work out. Jason and Kim get back together ( afterall Tommy moved on with Kat) and our about to tell Tommy the whole truth before being abucted by Divatox. I don't think they remained together by FR however.

Hailey Hartford 10/30/16 11:58 AM

Alot had to happen for that to be true. Sounds pretty far fetched.

Ninja Kat 10/30/16 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 59126)
I have a feeling the Dear John Letter was a fake from Kat. But I can't prove it unfortunately.

Tommy woukd have found out the truth eventually. Plus Kat gave Tommy his space after the break up. And even tried to help him with Heather instead of making her own move.

Usagi Reborn 10/30/16 12:02 PM

Kat felt horrible about everything she did to Kimberly. She was diffinitly attracted to Tommy from the beginning... But would never have acted on that if it weren't for the infulence of Rita's spell.

PRangerX 10/30/16 12:09 PM

I would say they they were just friends. But Hailey Hartford's post about the original script makes its more plausible that they were an item.

Samurai Forever 10/30/16 12:17 PM

Re: Are Jason and Kim an Item In Turbo

Can't two people just be good friends?

No Green Spandex 10/30/16 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massive Ego (Post 59127)
Thats circumstantial evidence. No way we can seriously say Kat planted the note. There is nothing to back that up. And the only way that can happen is if someone writes a Fan Fic about that. And those don't count

They funny thing is someone did right a fan fic about that quite awhile ago.

Goldar's Revenge 10/30/16 12:20 PM

Yeah it was pretty bad. Kat turns on the Rangers and is evil for no reason. I mean if you want to write Kat as evil fine, just give a reason as to why. The writer also had the odd idea of making Kat the daughter of Zedd. Which made no sense with the show continuity.

PRangerX 10/30/16 12:23 PM

I remember that fic too. It was an interesting but poorly executed idea. It could have made a good au fic. I am glad the real Kat was good though. But that fic was pretty bad with how they made Kat turn bad with a poor backstory. I don't even think the fic was finished. But it was a really long time ago.

KimandTommy 10/30/16 12:23 PM

The Fan fic sounds pretty good to me. I shoukd find it and read it. I don't think Kat was Zedd's daughter though.

WesJen 10/30/16 12:24 PM

Quote:

Write a fan fic about it.

MMPR Forever 10/30/16 12:25 PM

Yeah Kim you realky should.

KimandTommy 10/30/16 12:25 PM

Maybe I will if I have time.

Ninja Kat 10/31/16 09:31 PM

I don't see how anyone can write a believable fan fic casting Kat as a bad guy. I guess people can create whatever fan fic universe they want. Kat will still always be a true hero in the real PRU.

Jason and Kim would have been a good couple. But I need more evidence than the Turbo Movie. They obviously cared deeply for each other on at least a platonic level.

Green Alien Ranger 11/01/16 08:58 PM

I don't buy it. Jason and Kim were just friends. Anything else is wishful thinking by the fans.

Yellow Fan Forever 11/03/16 11:38 PM

I always thought they were just friends. Jason did seem a bit jealous in FR though.

Cassidy Casablancas 11/03/16 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldar's Revenge (Post 59180)
Yeah it was pretty bad. Kat turns on the Rangers and is evil for no reason. I mean if you want to write Kat as evil fine, just give a reason as to why. The writer also had the odd idea of making Kat the daughter of Zedd. Which made no sense with the show continuity.

That sounds like a bad fan fic.

Massive Ego 11/03/16 11:42 PM

Most fan fics are bad or a waste of time for reading.

Itzy Bitzy Carter 11/06/16 01:11 PM

They are just friends. Jason would still be with Emily.

Doctor Dana 11/06/16 01:13 PM

Yeah it would be like saying Carter and Dana were an item.

Dark Specter's Revenge 11/06/16 08:14 PM

Did they ever say they were an item? I don't know why this idea was such a big deal.

A Gia To Remember 11/06/16 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doctor Dana (Post 59669)
Yeah it would be like saying Carter and Dana were an item.

Actually I think they were..

Ranger Master 11/06/16 08:28 PM

Quote:

You're half right. It was a plant by Zordon. Since he didn't want Tommy distracted anymore. He just misread human emotion and didn't realize the letter would lead Tommy ti be distracted anyway.

Massive Ego 11/06/16 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Master (Post 59718)
You're half right. It was a plant by Zordon. Since he didn't want Tommy distracted anymore. He just misread human emotion and didn't realize the letter would lead Tommy ti be distracted anyway.

Yay! More glorified Fan Fic nonsense. Sorry but I will pass.

MattEmily 11/06/16 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai Forever (Post 59178)
Can't two people just be good friends?

you'd think so but not in this day and age where people automatically assume that if a guy and a gal are friendly towards one another then it means they must have romantic intentions with one another.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 59717)
Actually I think they were..

no they weren't. Lightspeed Rescue was actually one of the few seasons that didn't have romantic intentions between Rangers the only romance stuff we saw was that of Joel trying to win over Ms. Fairweather.

PRangerX 11/06/16 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 59720)
you'd think so but not in this day and age where people automatically assume that if a guy and a gal are friendly towards one another then it means they must have romantic intentions with one another.

no they weren't. Lightspeed Rescue was actually one of the few seasons that didn't have romantic intentions between Rangers the only romance stuff we saw was that of Joel trying to win over Ms. Fairweather.

It did seem like Dana was attracted to him in the first episode. Plus Carter and her seemed like best friends. But any idea of a love story was dropped.

Lightspeed Zeo 11/06/16 09:49 PM

I think she was more intrigued by his skill as a fire fighter. Mitchill probably told her a lot about him.