Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers movie Spoiler thread (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7818)

Guardian Ranger 06/08/17 08:45 PM

Re: Power Rangers movie Spoiler thread

The movie was beyond awful! it was a lame attempt to capitalize on the Power Rangers brand name. But no one working on the film had a real under standing of the franchise or really even tried to. Not just ended up being a weird breakfast club remake where the characters weren't likeable at all.

Dic Dubber 07/03/17 12:51 PM

The movie was too dark and not enough like MMPR. Zordon was also flat out mean.

Rossovan 08/30/17 08:39 AM

I thought the movie was good, well aside from the fact it took time to get going as they had to develop the characters, etc but it wasn't completely awful, just slow.

If they ever manage to get a sequel made i hope it is more action packed, we know the team now and obviously with the Tommy teaser at the end it gives me hope for a better overall story.

ShaneW 09/14/17 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guardiaen Ranger (Post 66410)
The movie was beyond awful! it was a lame view the bingoviews.com to capitalize on the Power Rangers brand name. But no one working on the film had a real under standing of the franchise or really even tried to. Not just ended up being a weird breakfast club remake where the characters weren't likeable at all.

I know right. It could have been amazing if they had done it properly.

Putty On The Brain 10/01/17 08:16 PM

There needed to be more mmpr lime elements . It wasn't all bad though.