Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Special Wedding Episode (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7705)

Power Rangers Forever 01/18/17 12:29 PM

Re: Special Wedding Episode

I really think there is no honest answer here. It what ever you think regarding who is still with who. . Even with Zeo's Christmas episode , so mucb has happened...So its hard to day if Tommy and Kat are definitely get married. But given we never saw Tommy married, its hard to say they definitely won't marry Kat. So its realky up for us all to decide. Unless something on the show contradicts our own ideas later on. But that unlikely.

MattEmily 01/18/17 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesagog Lives (Post 63190)
I think Hailey and Tommy end up together after DinoThunder. They had great chemistry together.

regardless of chemistry Hailey had no romantic interest in him since she was supposed to be a lesbian. This was supposed to be "confirmed" in the finale but Disney wanted another Kira Ford performance instead.

Hailey Ziktor 01/18/17 05:11 PM

Who said that?

MattEmily 01/18/17 09:57 PM

as far as I'm aware of it came from Doug himself.

PRangerX 01/18/17 10:22 PM

Interesting... I didn't think Power Rangers would deal with social issues like that. Especially back then. Good for them, even if they didn end up going that route in the final draft.

Hailey Ziktor 01/18/17 10:24 PM

Hailey being gay was never onscreen, so I still think Tomny and Hailey end up together.