Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Rewrite the LG/LR team up (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8988)

Ranger Eagle 07/06/20 10:56 PM

Re: Rewrite the LG/LR team up

I don't think they would ever have made Trakeena a regular in Lightspeed. Not even with Valarie. I don't think they would have retconned Kendrix to still be dead either. They wouldn't have brought her back otherwise.

Goldar's Revenge 07/06/20 10:58 PM

Kendrix had to come back. Due to union rules Valerie had to be allowed to come back if she was healthy enough to do so. It was also the right thing to do by the actor. I don't think they were interested in having anyone from Galaxy stick around longer. The ramifications from the Space team up only came about because Valerie got sick.

Lord Leo 07/06/20 10:58 PM

I would have just had Mike become Galaxy Red. And finally expose Leo as the dope that he was.

Maya Leo 07/06/20 10:59 PM

I like the idea of Maya being the main Galaxy character. Leo got a lot of focus in Galaxy. Plus it made sense for Maya to sense things, since she always had a sixth sense.

Captain Logan Knows Best 07/06/20 11:02 PM

I never understood why Trakeena wanted to go green again so bad after she desperately wanted to avoid it.

Galaxy Supreme 07/06/20 11:03 PM

She only cared about power and revenge by this point.

Dragonzord Beta 07/06/20 11:04 PM

Remember Deviot was also influencing her and he wanted desperately to have the raccoon.

Dustin Dude 07/06/20 11:06 PM

Triskull takes tricks the Rangers into pulling the sabers to fight him. He does this so he can take control of their minds and use them against the Lightspeed Rangers. In the end the Galaxy Rangers are freed and help the Lightspeed team defeat Tri Skull and Olympius' forces ( Tri-Skull makes an alliance with the demons).

Starlight Starbrite 07/06/20 11:07 PM

Just have the team up with the Space Rangers instead. Lightspeed takes place during LG and is the reason why they have to return to Earth. They have to help the Rangers against a dangerous new enemy name Tri Skull, who has allied with the demons. After Tri Skull is defeated the Rangers are summoned to KO 35.

Lightspeed Omega 07/06/20 11:08 PM

I think the original team up was fine. They just needed to tone down Hannah and give more lines to the LG Rangers.