Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Should Mack have become human ? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8945)

Roxy's Rebellion 06/26/20 05:42 PM

Re: Should Mack have become human ?

Yes, he needed to become human so he could age and not be stuck as a 20 year old.

Ranger Legacy 06/26/20 08:35 PM

i think they kept him around too long. The character got old after the first couple of seasons. The Rangers didn't need a mentor by that point. Of course Dimitria was a thousand times more annoying.

No Green Spandex 06/26/20 08:36 PM

Dimitria was just something that didn't work. Someone probably thought it was a good idea at the time.

Massive Ego 06/26/20 08:38 PM

I don't know where they got the idea to replace Alpha 5 with the bronx accented Alpha. He was way too obnoxious. They should have just kept Alpha 5.

Astro Delta 06/26/20 08:40 PM

At least they had the sense to change up the voice and personality in PRIS.

Bandora's Ghost 06/28/20 05:58 PM

I have no problem with him being human. Its what he wanted and Mack was alive to whole time anyway. No matter if he was a robot or human at the end.

Super Zeo Ranger 06/30/20 07:57 PM

It would have been kind of weird if they just brought him back to life as a robot. Why bother having him be destroyed? The only way Mack doesn't become human is keeping him dead. Which wasn't going to happen.

Samurai Mentor 06/30/20 08:12 PM

Mack was kind of annoying to me. But I think he should have turned human. Really the whole robot plot was a waste.

No Green Spandex 06/30/20 08:13 PM

I don't know the robot plot was the best overplot that they had by that point. The jewels arch was pretty random and convenient.