Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Was Doctor Oliver really just undercover during Dinothunder? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=4801)

Ninja Kat 10/22/16 12:59 PM

Re: Was Doctor Oliver really just undercover during Dinothunder?

He was deffinitly undercover. I like to think he was secretly married to Kat too.

Ranger Master 10/23/16 08:55 PM

Tommy isn't smart enough to run an operation like Hexagon is supposed to be. Its bad enough they made him a paleontologist. Which is so unbelievable. To tell. you the truth I think Hexagon is nonsense anyway..

Sentai Envy 10/23/16 08:57 PM

They should have just had Frank play a new character. One who was a a better adaption of Tommy's Abaranger counterpart.

Todd Oliver 10/23/16 09:01 PM

Tommy is very smart. Its very possible for him to run an organization like Hexagon.

Eradicator 10/23/16 09:48 PM

I firmly believe in Hexagon. And believe Doctor Oliver was undercover as a palentologist. He probably really attended zome sort of graduate school though. Since he meant Hailey there.

Ginger Snap 10/24/16 09:33 PM

And here I was just excited to have Tommy back. Little did I know there was all kinds of behind the scenes innuendo.

Mesagog Lives 11/13/16 09:51 PM

I don't think so. I think Oliver was just whonhe said he was. I don't overrate Tommy, so I don't buy the whole Hexagon thing.