Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Karen Ashley leaving the series? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8577)

A Gia To Remember 02/04/18 11:21 PM

Re: Karen Ashley leaving the series?

Its too bad the actors aren't paid more . Especially back then. Since they worked so hard. The

MattEmily 02/04/18 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 73762)
Its too bad the actors aren't paid more . Especially back then. Since they worked so hard.

not so much Karan but the others most certainly did she really didn't know any karate.

Yellow Fan Forever 02/05/18 09:17 AM

I hope they didn't pay her less because she was a Yellow Ranger. They can be underrated sometimes.

Hayley Oliver 02/05/18 07:33 PM

I wonder if she would be willing to return to the series ? Just as a guest star type of thing, I know coming back as a regular wouldn't happen.

Baby Ranger 02/05/18 08:46 PM

Why would anyone want to act on Power Rangers any longer than they have to. I mean you must be pretty desparate to take an acting job like that. If you can call it acting lol.

MattEmily 02/05/18 08:51 PM

a lot of actors are professional actors or eventually became one and most would be happy to return

Baby Ranger 02/05/18 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 73816)
a lot of actors are professional actors or eventually became one and most would be happy to return

Not this one aparently. Not that I ever heard of her.

Countdown to Destruction 02/05/18 09:10 PM

Its hard for everyone to return.

MattEmily 02/05/18 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Ranger (Post 73818)
Not this one aparently. Not that I ever heard of her.

Karan Ashley isn't a well known or professional actor it wasn't something she was interested in pursuing.

The last film she did before last year was a project called "Devon's Ghost: Legend of the Bloody Boy" and the last TV appearance she had well let's go with the last few appearances since she was in an episode of One and One, an episode of The Parkers and she was in 2 episodes of The Steve Harvey Show.

Most actors from Mighty Mighty Morphin Power Rangers couldn't get any work due to typecasting in fact Amy Jo Johnson was the only one out of the original group of 5 who had any real success in the acting department.

A Gia To Remember 02/05/18 09:26 PM

Ashley seems like a fine actress to me.