Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Power Rangers Hyper Force (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=8176)

KimandTommy 12/30/17 09:27 PM

Re: Power Rangers Hyper Force

Ranger Black is way too dark and I am glad it never happened.

Ranger Black 12/30/17 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 71460)
yea that would be cool and yea they would have to go to Australia or New Zealand for some guest stars if they wanted to get them since skyping or facetiming them during the show wouldn't be an appropriate solution.

it'd be nice to see Dillon again but they're not allowed to do something like that they're under strict guidelines to keep to what happened in the show's continuity which would include the RPM continuity.

But I said it would turn out to not be our RPM. It would be another parallel universe based off of Eddie's full vision. So they wouldn't be changing the real RPM.

MattEmily 12/30/17 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Black (Post 71467)
But I said it would turn out to not be our RPM. It would be another parallel universe based off of Eddie's full vision. So they wouldn't be changing the real RPM.

doesn't matter since if it's not part of the real RPM continuity then they can't touch it. Saban would have their head if they did something like that.
They're only allowed to touch the true seasons (MMPR-Galaxy, Lightspeed-Time Force, all Disney seasons, all neo-Saban seasons)

MattEmily 01/03/18 12:28 AM

new ep was on tonight or rather last night they went to Reefside

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonus Ranger (Post 68881)
Its so wierd seeing Paul Schier playing anyone besides Bulk. Let alone a Ranger.

true but that's not even the weird part he's actually the first chunky one to be a Ranger so he breaks that tradition while Cristina (as Vesper) breaks the tradition of male Black Rangers only

Zabitan 01/03/18 12:32 AM

I wonder if they can still do Zeo or Turbo now if they get someone else besides Jason David Frank.

So far we've had Time Force, Mighty Morphin, RPM, and now Dino Thunder unless there was one I missed in the last episode.

MattEmily 01/03/18 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zabitan (Post 71813)
I wonder if they can still do Zeo or Turbo now if they get someone else besides Jason David Frank.

So far we've had Time Force, Mighty Morphin, RPM, and now Dino Thunder unless there was one I missed in the last episode.

of course they can I'm sure they're going to go to every season and try to get a rep from the team but some teams might not get a rep.

For Zeo they could ask Cat, Nakia, Steve or Johnny.
For Turbo they could ask Cat, Nakia, Steve, Johnny, Roger, Blake or Selwyn. I don't think Patricia or Tracy would be that thrill about the game.

Ninja Ranger 01/03/18 02:17 PM

I like that they used Doctor Oliver. Why not use the character for the later seasons?To show how much Tommy has grown.

MattEmily 01/03/18 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Ranger (Post 71843)
I like that they used Doctor Oliver. Why not use the character for the later seasons?To show how much Tommy has grown.

me too I was worried we were going to see MMPR again but thankfully they tricked us.

Ranger Black 01/03/18 08:02 PM

I still say they could have went to a third AU that seemed like RPM but wasn't. Just be clear that it wasn't the real RPM Universe by the end.

Captain Mutiny 01/03/18 08:09 PM

In theory yes. But I think the worry would be that it would create more confusing. Its not like anyone outskde of Eddie's inner circle really knows the exact plot of Ranger Black anyway. But I think it makes more sense to go to the RPM universe we saw.

MMPR Fan 01/04/18 08:20 AM

I was disapointed that they didn't do seaspn 1 Tommy. I was never a big fan of his Doctor O days.

MattEmily 01/04/18 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranger Black (Post 71854)
I still say they could have went to a third AU that seemed like RPM but wasn't. Just be clear that it wasn't the real RPM Universe by the end.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Mutiny (Post 71855)
In theory yes. But I think the worry would be that it would create more confusing. Its not like anyone outskde of Eddie's inner circle really knows the exact plot of Ranger Black anyway. But I think it makes more sense to go to the RPM universe we saw.

again no they can't. They can't do something if it wasn't part of the actual season that's why they're treading very carefully on how they pick stuff so they don't screw anything up with the show's continuity.

their Angel Grove eps for example had both Scorpina and Finster 2 beings who pretty much disappeared in Season 2. We don't see Finster again until Rita comes back for the love spell and Wedding.

They can go to the RPM dimension but it has to be the true RPM dimension they're not allowed to deviate from the true RPM dimensionn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Fan (Post 71871)
I was disapointed that they didn't do seaspn 1 Tommy. I was never a big fan of his Doctor O days.

they probably didn't want to go back to MMPR so soon so they probably opted to go with Reefside that and he was probably the easiest Dino Thunder cast member to get.

Bonus Ranger 01/04/18 05:50 PM

Thats a good theory Matt. Why go back to MMPR too soon anyway.

MattEmily 01/05/18 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonus Ranger (Post 71928)
Thats a good theory Matt. Why go back to MMPR too soon anyway.

indeed and there's a bunch of cities they still have to go to which would include Terra Venture, Mariner Bay, Silver Hills of 2001, Turtle Cove, Blue Bay Harbor, Newtech, Briarwood, San Angeles, Ocean Bluff, Samurai, Megaforce, Amber Beach, Ninja Steel

MattEmily 01/09/18 06:35 PM

last Tuesday's episode has been uploaded to youtube.

MattEmily 01/16/18 12:42 PM

last Tuesday's episode has been uploaded to their youtube channel

MattEmily 01/23/18 01:24 PM

last week's episode has been uploaded to their youtube channel

MattEmily 01/23/18 07:40 PM

Chapter 2
Episode 1/Episode 6 -
Episode 2/Episode 7 - guest stars Mike Ginn as Gem; Ranger Gold
Episode 3/Episode 8 - (Christmas episode)
Episode 4/Episode 9 - guest stars Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver the Black Dino Thunder Ranger
Episode 5/Episode 10 -

Note: editing this post so that it's no longer so huge but it's still considered Chapter 2 until we hear otherwise.

MattEmily 01/30/18 03:30 PM

A Gia To Remember 01/30/18 08:05 PM

I haven't been following it lately. Has it been good?

MattEmily 01/30/18 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Gia To Remember (Post 73505)
I haven't been following it lately. Has it been good?

yup that it has

MattEmily 02/13/18 01:31 PM

Disney Ranger 02/14/18 09:09 PM

I think Hyper Force should get Disney invovled.

MattEmily 02/14/18 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 74394)
I think Hyper Force should get Disney invovled.

not possible

MMPR Storm 02/14/18 10:38 PM

I hope they revisit Ninja Storm. I wish JDF was the Tommy from MMPR.

MattEmily 02/14/18 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Storm (Post 74427)
I hope they revisit Ninja Storm. I wish JDF was the Tommy from MMPR.

revisit Ninja Storm? they haven't even went there yet they've only been to Angel Grove, Corinth, Briarwood and Newtech but I'm sure they'll head by Blue Bay at some point once Malika figures out a plan for the episode.

MMPR Storm 02/14/18 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 74433)
revisit Ninja Storm? they haven't even went there yet they've only been to Angel Grove, Corinth, Briarwood and Newtech but I'm sure they'll head by Blue Bay at some point once Malika figures out a plan for the episode.

I meant revisit that era from the series. I know they haven't done NS yet.

MattEmily 02/14/18 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMPR Storm (Post 74437)
I meant revisit that era from the series. I know they haven't done NS yet.

I'm sure they will they just need to figure out a guideline for the episode. It's not really scripted but there are bullet points that they write out.

The first question is where do they place the episode? if they place it before the premiere of that season like they did with RPM and S.P.D. then they have to figure out who to bring in (guest or NPC) that would make sense so it brings out that season's nostalgia. The next part is that if they decide to place it during the season then where would you place it and can you bring any actors in? Now in Ninja Storm's case most actors wouldn't be available due to Hyper RPG's budget

Galaxy to Lightspeed 02/17/18 04:38 PM

Have them went back and interacted with Space or Galaxy? Its interesing they are part of Time Force. Since that was one of the really good seasons. Aside from a few glaring issues

MattEmily 02/17/18 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaxy to Lightspeed (Post 74616)
Have them went back and interacted with Space or Galaxy? Its interesing they are part of Time Force. Since that was one of the really good seasons. Aside from a few glaring issues

nope they haven't went to Space or Galaxy yet

Robots In Disguise 02/17/18 09:43 PM

Why would anyone take a Power Rangers RPG seriously?

MattEmily 02/18/18 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robots In Disguise (Post 74654)
Why would anyone take a Power Rangers RPG seriously?

why would anyone take you seriously?

Massive Ego 02/18/18 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattEmily (Post 74683)
why would anyone take you seriously?

Many of us don't!

Disney Ranger 02/18/18 09:48 PM

The RPG would be better if Disney ran the game.

Massive Ego 02/18/18 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 74748)

Why mess with a good thing? The RPG is better than the series.

MattEmily 02/18/18 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disney Ranger (Post 74748)

yea sure a RPG tabletop game would be better from a company who doesn't even specialize in them yes that makes a bunch of sense.

PRangerX 02/18/18 11:36 PM

Hyper Force is probably better off with a smaller company anyway.

MattEmily 02/19/18 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 74766)
Hyper Force is probably better off with a smaller company anyway.

not only that but they specialize in RPG tabletop games and by "they" I of course mean Hyper RPG.

Captain Logan Knows Best 02/19/18 11:30 AM

It wouldn't be Hyper Force if it wasn't run by Hyper .

Sentai Mighty 02/19/18 11:36 PM

I bet Toei is pissed about this.