Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   How did the Space Rangers get to Terra Venture? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7741)

Massive Ego 01/31/17 10:42 PM

Re: How did the Space Rangers get to Terra Venture?

Because having a kid in the team up worked so well in Lightspeed.

Inner Senshi 01/31/17 10:43 PM

It would have gave kids someone to relate to. They were smart to have a kid Ranger. I can see why they gave Carter a Jr. Ranger too. The kids would be more interested in the Jr Ranger than even the Galaxy Rangers. And that would be the same with Justin being in the Galaxy Team Up.

Turbo Guy 02/06/17 09:09 PM

Agreed I wish she stayed around for the second half. It would have made LR a little more like Turbo. Since they did so well with Justin there. It would have been cool to see her become a real Ranger at some point, somehow.

Sentai Is Forever 02/06/17 09:12 PM

This is why the Sentai team ups are non canon. It takes away the confusion that this type of things bring. And they don't bother being on some weird Space Station. But that's another issue.

Turbo Black 02/06/17 09:13 PM

I would have liked it if the Turbo Rangers came back and became the Lightspeed Rangers.

Power Rangers Forever 02/06/17 09:33 PM

The Galaxy Gliders were assuredly powerful. Even without morphers. Even Silvy could breath in Space on one. I am not surprised the Rangers could make it all the way into deep space on one.

Super Zeo Ranger 02/06/17 09:46 PM

The real question should be, How did they find it?

MattEmily 02/07/17 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Zeo Megazord (Post 64045)
The real question should be, How did they find it?

Alpha sent out a signal and because he did they would have been able to trace it.

Super Zeo Ranger 02/07/17 03:24 PM

Thats true, I forgot about that.

Astro Omega 02/07/17 03:37 PM

There had to be some type of ship. I don't think the Gliders are quite that powerful or efficient. Its like someone riding a tie fighter accross the Star Wars universe....But worse...