Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Lahana Forums Archive (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   The Future of this Forum (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=1998)

PRangerX 03/26/06 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kari
I can make another skin for you, since I made a different one (but seeing how it isn't he official forums anymore...) cause I'd really like to help contribute :)

Thanks I'll let you know what I make my decision I don't want to do anything hasty.

Martyn 03/26/06 11:21 AM

Lets stay as the unoffical emma forums.

TheDarkOne 03/26/06 11:46 AM

I say lets just leave as is and just remind everyone this is unofficial. I mean how many times has this board gone down and such. Its going well the with exception of one person but hey I say lets stay.

_yellowford_ 03/26/06 03:19 PM

I like that idea. How many changes have we had? I won't take the trouble of counting, but we're still fine. (although my sanity level has dangerously descreased :lol: )

Masked Rider 03/27/06 12:48 PM

heres my 2 cents if anyone gives a toss.

Expand to a different topic, you can only go so far with emma lahana

sure by all means let there be a forum or somethin dedicated to it but dont make it the main sites attraction.

_yellowford_ 03/27/06 06:04 PM

True, now that I think of it...we don't talk about Emma HERSELF a lot.

Anonymous 03/27/06 06:54 PM

maybe, but emma is the glue that holds us all together. We might talk about other junk but think about it.

Say we change this thing to a power rangers site,

a lot of us might not come on-- why, because we are emma fans in general. Thanks for your "2 cents" aaron, but i still stick with goin with the unofficial site. Personally, i think we should take a vote

RavenX 03/27/06 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraford5- not logged in
maybe, but emma is the glue that holds us all together. We might talk about other junk but think about it.

a lot of us might not come on-- why, because we are emma fans in general. Thanks for your "2 cents" aaron, but i still stick with goin with the unofficial site. Personally, i think we should take a vote

Voting is a great idea kiraford5. 8)

_yellowford_ 03/27/06 07:05 PM

Ok, many of the boards have been deleted...First change already!

kiraford5 03/27/06 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiraford5- not logged in

Voting is a great idea kiraford5. 8)

Thanks Raven.