Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Sledge an odd fit? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=6560)

Super Rad 03/13/15 10:35 PM

Re: Sledge an odd fit?

Sledge is pretty insulting. I wish they would learn their lesson with comedic villains. At least Doug did with Mesagog. But it couldn't even save that season.

Mr. CD 03/15/15 10:29 AM

I like Sledge, I think he's a different take on a main villain. When we first got info on him, I wasn't sure how the whole Bounty Hunter thing was going to work if you give him generals, foot soldiers, and MotDs, but once they explain that Fury (and presumably Wrench) were his slaves and that the MotDs are his bounties, it adds a new atmosphere to the villains scenes and their battle against the rangers since they were created to the fight the rangers or were recruits/hired hands.

It even makes the MotDs come off as a little but sympathetic since most of them aren't even evil but are forced to do evil things just to earn their freedom.

Karone White Tiger 03/15/15 01:49 PM

Yes it is extremely strange but I don't believe Sledge is working alone. I believe he's working for a higher power.

Zarius 04/06/15 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karone white tiger (Post 53408)
yes it is extremely strange but i don't believe sledge is working alone. i believe he's working for a higher power.

"it's me austin, it was me all along austin"

PRangerX 04/06/15 10:02 PM

Russo must be booking Power Rangers.

Knightstorm 05/10/15 05:39 PM

I'm just wondering if he'll still be able to collect on all those bounties after nearly 100 million years.:p

Captain Codfish 05/10/15 09:43 PM

Good question, I doubt most of those people are still around. He is probably too obbsessed with the energems to care.

No Green Spandex 05/10/15 09:45 PM

I hope one of his clients wasn't Dark Specter. Then he is really screwed.