Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Could a shared multiple season story like the Zordon era work today? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=5610)

Rangermanuel 08/31/15 01:24 PM

Re: Could a shared multiple season story like the Zordon era work today?

^Is that a good thing or bad thing

PRangerX 09/01/15 05:49 PM

Not a big deal at all. Just combined the threads.

Rangermanuel 09/01/15 05:52 PM

Just wondering anyway I do think a multi-season story arc could be cool but I don't know how it'll work with today's viewers like I said

PRangerX 09/03/15 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rangermanuel (Post 56221)
Just wondering anyway I do think a multi-season story arc could be cool but I don't know how it'll work with today's viewers like I said

PR's viewers usually stick around for two years. So it could for for at least 2 or 3years. Of course with the eay pr has each incarnation as two shorter seasons, it kind of already is that way.

Rangermanuel 09/04/15 11:14 AM

Well the Zordon era did last for five years but I think we can manage with three years if Saban chooses to do something

Captain Codfish 09/04/15 11:25 AM

Sure it can work.They just need to have a plan and stick with the same cast for a few years. Especially now that they are a year or two behind the Sentai.They vcan plan it better

Dino Charger 09/15/15 11:15 AM

It would never work today. Times are different. I think they like doing a new reboot every year. And I think it is for the best to keeo things interesting.

Space Nerd 09/15/15 11:17 AM

As much as I would like to see it happen...I don't see them ever doing a five year story arch that would ever be as good as MMPR through Space. Who could top C2D?

Massive Ego 09/15/15 11:19 AM

I don't trust the current regime to do it properly. They can't even do one season right these days.

Sentai Is Forever 09/15/15 11:20 AM

I wish Power Rangers would just forget about continuity and embrace the face they are a collection of different series like sentai.