Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Tommy and Kim (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7486)

Massive Ego 11/01/16 11:09 AM

Re: Tommy and Kim

Kimberly was too much of an airhesd for Tommy anyway.

Pink Alien Ranger 11/01/16 05:07 PM

I think Tommy and Kim will always be a item.

Ranger Master 11/03/16 11:30 AM

Zordon made sure Tommy and Kim were separated. As Zordon felt Tommy was stronger without Kimberly. Kat was Zordon's chosen match for Tommy. Zordon probably wrote the Dear John letter to steer Tommy to Kat.

Yellow Fan Forever 11/03/16 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KimandTommy (Post 59397)
Does anyone think Tommy and Kim are married by now? I think they have to be, they probably have some kids too. That nightmare future of Zeo never would be allowed to happen. Kat is probably in an intergalactic dumpster. Since she undoubtedly showed her true colors by now.

I don't know, it didn't seem like Tommy was married in DinoThunder.

Gosei Gold 11/07/16 12:58 PM

Tommy and Kim most likely are just old friends now.

Usagi Reborn 11/07/16 03:12 PM

Tommy and Kat make a better couple anyway.

Rangerlord 11/07/16 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan (Post 59436)
Kimberly marries Skull.

I wish we could see the series bible to see if Amit really put that in there. I can't say that I like the idea though.

Captain Codfish 11/07/16 08:48 PM

I think Kimberly did marry Skull. I am not sure if she is Spike's mother though. He probably came from another relationship.

KimandTommy 11/07/16 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usagi Reborn (Post 59747)
Tommy and Kat make a better couple anyway.

Not even close. Kat too advantage of Tommy. Luckily, they probably broke up after Turbo. I wouldn't be surprised if Kat showed her true colors at one point and had to be taken out by the Rangers. Once they realized she wasn't a true friend.

KimandTommy 11/07/16 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Codfish (Post 59782)
I think Kimberly did marry Skull. I am not sure if she is Spike's mother though. He probably came from another relationship.

Kimberly would never marry Skull. She couldn't stand him and if anything would just become his friend. Since Skull became a better person. But that doesn't mean Kim would actually romantically get involved with Skull. She was always in love with Tommy, even when they weren't together. I have no doubt they are married now and have been for a long time. Kat is just a bad memory in their lives. Tommy wishes he never took that cadillac ride.