Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Green Ranger Horror Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7790)

Wesley Smallings 02/28/17 04:34 PM

Re: Green Ranger Horror Movie

I think the Green Ranger will be incorporated into the main movie series.

Gosei Gold 03/02/17 10:44 PM

Most likely in the presumed sequel.

Bratty Katty 03/04/17 12:24 PM

If you were going to do a horror movie...Wouldn't it be a darker version of Lord Zedd? Not that they will go the horror route anyway.

Delta Black 03/04/17 10:57 PM

There is no way Saban Brands would ever approve something like this. The had to be convinced. to to allow Power/Rangers the fan film to continue to exist. There is no way they would produce a horror film. Much less take the Green Ranger away from the main franchise.

Eradicator 03/05/17 09:38 PM

This isn't happening. There is no reason to do a horror movie that has anything to do with Power Rangers.

Kimberly Cares 03/06/17 10:39 PM

I wouldn't want to see something like that. So I hope not.

Sentai Master 03/07/17 03:52 PM

Having the Green Ranger be a horror character is a stretch for me. I'd say the same for Zedd. But at least he would fit better. It doesn't mean they can't be darker in the movies.

Kameron Poe 03/11/17 11:57 AM

I find this idea to be pretty absurd. No offense to the op. Its just not realistic.

Lion Tamer Org 03/11/17 11:57 AM

Which is why I feel its a better idea for a fan project.

Horror Ranger 03/11/17 12:01 PM

I like Power Rangers and love horror movies. Thats why I want to see a horror movie with the PR brand. Thats why I want to see this. Plus the Green Ranger arch was so intense, I thought it would be cool to re-imagine it at the next level.