Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Kamen Rider Online (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Kamen Rider Dragon Knight "Search for the Dragon" Series Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2835)

Poweranimals 12/14/08 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRangerX (Post 32617)
The thing is..... its only episode 1. So its very possible that the show will get better. There's still 39 more episodes. I'd rather the show start slow then start up intense and fall off at the end.

Its almost like they intentionally made things confusing in the piolet. If most of this confusion is explained down the line, it could really pay off.

But things weren't confusing at all. That was never an issue.

PRangerX 12/14/08 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poweranimals (Post 32618)
But things weren't confusing at all. That was never an issue.

Well Kit was mysteriously seeing his dad and that was never explained. And we didn't get any explanation as to what was going on. Thats what I meant by confusing. Things were just happening with no explanation.

Aoiblue 12/14/08 10:30 PM

I actually have been told that its gets more Mature and Dark after ep. 4
so lets hope for that.

Sakura3 12/16/08 10:53 PM

Well after seeing nearly all Generations of Power Rangers (Except Mighty Morphin through In Space) I have to admit these Rider shows are looking awesome. I watched Episode 1 right at 8:30 CST on Saturday and woah. I've never seen any Rider episodes Japan or US. So this was kind of new for me. I love this series already. I wouldn't mind seeing the other 39 episodes. Also sweet is this is on right before Power Rangers. I wonder if this will give Race Performance Machines some stiff competition. That would force Disney to up their project in 2010 if we get another Rider after this. If Dragon Knight does awesome I'll see it next year.

Poweranimals 01/09/09 05:23 PM

Don't forget to catch a new episode tomorrow morning at 11:30 AM.

Sakura3 01/11/09 06:01 PM

Episode 2 is over. I have to admit this is looking pretty good so we'll have to see how this turns out but I want to se the rest of this.