Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Just Curious (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=2114)

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 04/11/07 12:17 AM

i don't wanna fight either. the past was horrible and i'm not going back to that. travis didn't deserve me being mean to him.

TheHistoryFollower 04/11/07 12:29 AM

neither did you nither did are friends

PRangerX 04/11/07 06:33 PM

I wasn't trying to single anybody out. You two just have a history of not letting it go. But I am glad you both want to move on. Lahana Forums isn't dead, its just taken on a new form as part of PRO.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 04/11/07 09:30 PM

dude, it's not apart of pro. the old version, maybe. but the full link www.lahanaforums.com/emmaforums/ still takes you to the original design of the lahana forums that is still fully fuctional and has nothing to do with pro-board. :)

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life 04/11/07 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Virginian (Post 28668)
If the owner of that forum says it is a part of PRO then it is a part of PRO. Stop being a dimwitted moron.

that's like saying if monkeys fly, they fly. it's also like me doing my job and having to tell them where their cd drive is on their computer when they say they don't have one and they end up finding the button for it. just because the owner says so, doesn't mean that it's true.