Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Did anyone think that the Space Rangers were coming back for LR? (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7612)

Inner Senshi 12/05/16 02:27 PM

Re: Did anyone think that the Space Rangers were coming back for LR?

Thats just your opinion though. I love every season equally!

Massive Ego 12/05/16 02:29 PM

Everyone has the rjght to there opinions. But I hold my opinion higher than other. Since I am the number 1 fan. My opinions are more like facts. But everyone is entitled to believe what they want. I will continue to point out when they are wrong.

No Green Spandex 12/05/16 02:32 PM

And once again we disagree . I knew my recent agreement with you wouldn't last long.

Massive Ego 12/05/16 02:34 PM

To be honest I really don't worry about what other people think. I have no control over it.

Toxica 12/05/16 03:41 PM

No, its was time for new Rangers. At least Kelsey and Joel were fun characters. Dana even got funny towards the end. She was great in, "In The Limelight."

Doctor Dana 12/05/16 03:49 PM

That episode was actually pretty bad. But it is a guilty pleasure lf mine. As it was a pretty fun Dana episode. That really challenge Alison MacInnis to protray Dana in avery different way. Even if the episode really made no sense no matched the tone of the rest of the season.

Toxica 12/05/16 03:50 PM

The episode was one of my favorites of the season. It was just so fun. I don't think it was bad at all.

White Tiger Fan 12/05/16 03:52 PM

Its funny because its actualy one of Lynn's favorite episodes. Based on an interview he did years ago in Funaroverse.

Captain Codfish 12/05/16 03:53 PM

I was pretty surprised when I saw that at the time. But Judd seems like a guy that likes good character episodes.

MMPR Supreme 12/05/16 03:56 PM

Its an episode that would have fit in well with MMPR. Thats probably why its one of the few Lightspeed Rescue episodes I really like.