Power Ranger Online Message Board

Power Ranger Online Message Board (powerrangersonline.com/index.php)
-   Power Rangers General Discussion (powerrangersonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Ninja Storm Movie (powerrangersonline.com/showthread.php?t=7846)

Captain Codfish 04/20/17 06:47 PM

Re: Ninja Storm Movie

They really needed to go with MMPR first. That is not why the box office numbers were mild.

Ransik Lives 04/20/17 06:55 PM

I would rather see a Time Force Movie. But I understand that is just my personal preference. The reality is they had to start with MMPR. Any other incarnation would have done worse at this stage.

Massive Ego 04/21/17 12:15 PM

No one wants to see a movie about the unlikable Ninja Storm Rangers or characters based on them. It would have flopped hard. Not to mention be beyond horrible and cringe worthy. I might as well watch "Dude,Where's My Car"..

Turbo Guy 04/21/17 01:06 PM

I actually liked that movie lol

Omega Black 04/22/17 09:12 PM

Ir you can't get a MMPR movie to work you can't get another incarnation to work any better.

Silverhawk 04/22/17 09:27 PM

Ninja Storm has long been forgotten. Its never going to be revisited. And certainly not at the expense of MMPR.

Goldar's Revenge 04/23/17 11:35 AM

Plus the idea of doing movies based on other incarnations has gone out the window with the modest box office numbers the new movie has brought in. Could you honestly see movies based on the other incarnation performing just as well? In reality they would have done much worse. Especially first out of the gate.

Time For Time Force 04/23/17 05:14 PM

The only I other incarnation that would work would be Time Force. Maybe even better actually. Ninja Storm was a step back for this franchise and doesn't have a box office type storyline..

MMPR Forever 04/23/17 05:24 PM

Ninja Storm was never as good as MMPR. I never got that idea. It was never close. MMPR is the only incarnation that matters besides Ninja Steel. But I wouldn't do a movie about Ninja Steel either. Now we just need a good MMPR movie. Because the first one was terrible.

Wesley Smallings 04/24/17 02:02 PM

Ninja Storm was pretty annoying.