PDA

View Full Version : April Foots...Rangers Rumored to Return in Super Ninja Steel.

MattEmily
03/31/17, 09:31 PM
all that I can tell you is that I just heard news regarding who is returning for Super Ninja Steel and I can confirm that JDF, Catherine Sutherland, Rajia, Melody Perkins, Alison MacInnis and Alyson Sullivan are the ones that are returning next year.

I had heard news in regards to the Disney-filmed-in-New Zealand Rangers but I haven't been able to get any confirmation on that but ones that I'm hearing about would include Sally Martin, Emma Lahanna, John Tui, Chris Graham, Rhoda Montemayor, Kimberley Crossman and Ciara Hanna.

Gia the Fiend
03/31/17, 10:50 PM
Amazing!

Usagi Reborn
03/31/17, 10:50 PM
Kat is back!

KimandTommy
03/31/17, 10:51 PM
No! They should bring Kimberly back instead.

PRangerX
03/31/17, 10:53 PM
I decided to make this its own thread since its important.

MattEmily
04/02/17, 01:34 AM
in case no one could figure it out but much like my board rules thread this was also an April Fool's Day joke.

Hailey Hartford
04/02/17, 09:32 AM
We get this garbage every year and honestly it almost never goes beyond being rumors. I don't believe any of it is true until it is officially said closer to the time of filming.

PRangerX
04/02/17, 01:37 PM
He actually fooled me. I wasn't in on this joke. Good thing I didn't link to this on the PRC Blog lol.

Hailey Hartford
04/02/17, 05:46 PM
I knew it! I knew it had to be a April Fool's joke!

MattEmily
04/03/17, 02:09 AM
We get this garbage every year and honestly it almost never goes beyond being rumors. I don't believe any of it is true until it is officially said closer to the time of filming.

technically they've been filming Super Ninja Steel since January and I think they wrap next month.

He actually fooled me. I wasn't in on this joke. Good thing I didn't link to this on the PRC Blog lol.

wow I actually fooled you? LOL and yea that is a good thing LOL

I knew it! I knew it had to be a April Fool's joke!

yup I just couldn't help myself LOL