PDA

View Full Version : TimeRanger Footage

TimeBlack
01/03/01, 05:16 PM
What does everyone thing about the large amounts of sentai footage that have been used in Time Force so far? Too much? not enough? just right?

I think its too much, and Saban is leaning too much on Sentai for its plots. For the money Saban is making, the writers aren't being allowed to shine, and neither are the actors in terms of fighting ability.

ADZ8472
i think it is better that they are using the footage and plot, instead of using there own, Lightspeed i have to say was good but would have been better with the GOGOV Family,so i think i am glad they use sentai footage instead of american footage no offense but they look weird

TimeForceRed
I think they have been using somewhat not enough they could stand to use a little more footage but so far there doing great just want to see a little more TimeRanger footage.

X1 Mask
I love seeing the Timeranger footage simply becasue its so cool. Like in the timeranger intro theres a clip pf timeFire taking out a gun and blasting a whole circle of people around him. Thats cool.

WiseWizard
Maybe all his writers are busy writing another power rangers movie so he simply has a translator, and one writer doing this series while the others work.

It's probably a long shot though that this is what's happening.