PDA

View Full Version : Jason and Kim in the Movie

KimandTommy
10/09/16, 10:37 AM
I don't like this at all! Jason and Kim were never a couple. Kimberly and Tommy are the couple. Its just not right. They better not do a stupid love triangle in the sequel.

No Green Spandex
10/09/16, 10:38 AM
They were never a couple in the original, all bets are off now. This is a brand new story.

MMPR Forever
10/09/16, 10:40 AM
Why can't they do a totally new Ranger team and story then? It would still fail to live up to MMPR. But at least they wouldn't be copying with an inferior product.

Space Seasons
10/09/16, 10:42 AM
Oh please..MMPR was never that good to begin with. I am fine with a more mature take on it.

Khan's Wrath
10/09/16, 04:34 PM
I don't like it for different reasons. Its way too soon for romance. I don't see why they always have to have a romance. Its like in the new Star Trek where Spock and Uhura have to be a couple for some reason.

Yellow Fan Forever
10/09/16, 04:35 PM
I think Trini should be Jason's love interest. It hasn't been done before.

PRangerX
10/09/16, 06:08 PM
I don't mind it. I am interested to see if there will be a love triangle once Tommy enters the franchise. But for all we know Jason and Kim are the it couple here.

Captain Codfish
10/09/16, 07:41 PM
Its really not that big of a deal. The new Jason and Kim are their own characters. Tommy isn't in this movie. And may never be adapted if there is no sequels. So they need to make this movie the best it can be. But I don't think this relationship will make or break things. Hollywood loves to have romance in their movies. Since they think it sells. In many cases it does.

Ginger Snap
10/09/16, 07:57 PM
Humm... Does seem a little wierd. But I guess this is a new thing. So why not....

Kimmy Repulsa
10/12/16, 11:52 PM
Doesn't bother me as long as the movie handles things well.

Goldar's Revenge
10/13/16, 11:17 AM
Its funny because of all the Jason and Kim fan fics and fanon over the years. While it was wishfuk thinking on some fan's part, now we have a universe with the first clear depiction of them as an item.