PDA

View Full Version : Zack or Adam

Call Titanus
09/15/16, 08:14 PM
Who do you like better?

I like Zack because he was the original and had a fun personality. He was a great Black Ranger. And had some good leadership skils.

Caveman Koda
09/15/16, 08:34 PM
I liked both of them. Its hard to rate one over the other since they were so different. I do wish Zack stuck around longer.

Usagi Reborn
09/15/16, 11:38 PM
Adam is my favorite of the two. I just think Johnny Yong Bosch was a major part of MMPR. The character himself got a lot of great development. He was such a relate-able character. We really got to see Adam grow up. Zack was good too. Just wasn't around long enough to rate above Adam.

Massive Ego
09/15/16, 11:39 PM
Adam was so much better than Zack. Adam was almost a Red Ranger in the end. Probably should have been when Turbo changed its cast.

Terra Venture
09/16/16, 12:06 AM
I would have to go with Adam. Its close though.

Starlight Starbrite
09/16/16, 08:05 AM
I would have to say Zack. He had the more interesting personality.

Sailor Saban
09/16/16, 08:15 AM
Zack is the best. Adam is overrated, mostly do to the appeal of Bosch. Just because you are in the series for years , it does not make you the best. Zack stood out more in his 1.5 seasons. Its a shame they didn't brjng him back for OAR.

Quantum Hunter
09/16/16, 08:16 AM
I really don't have a strong opinion on either. Most of the early characters didn't thrill me. Tommy and Jason were pretty good though.

Adam White Tiger
09/19/16, 03:47 PM
Adam's deffinitly the best. He is my favorite Ranger.