PDA

View Full Version : Teleportation in the PRU

Silver_Tiger
05/12/15, 11:33 AM
How does Teleportation work in the Power Ranger universe (your own head cannon) Can it even be called teleportation in the way we know it to be, besides quantum teleportation. I feel that they aren't really "instantly transported to one place to another in a fraction of a second" I've always thought they were transformed in to pure energy and that energy could move through time and space..or at least through objects. Any thoughts?

Teleportation use to be one of my favorite parts of Power Rangers.

PRangerX
05/12/15, 05:27 PM
The Zordon years seem to follow you're theory since the Rangers seemed to always travel as energy when teleported. Later Ranger teams seem to teleport differently if at all. The show hasnt used teleportation the same way since Turbo. Of course we know the DT Rangers have inviso portals and the NS team could travel at superhero speed.

MMPR Forever
05/12/15, 05:28 PM
This is one of the things I miss from MMPR. Teleporting was a huge part of PR and should be again.

Lightspeed Zeo
05/12/15, 05:32 PM
The early seasons seem to tie teleporting to the Morphing Grid. Just like the Command Command Center is tied into it.

Superstatler
05/14/15, 11:26 AM
I think the Command Center and Power Chamber had their own unique teleportation power that actually had nothing to do with the grid. This is why current Ranger teams don't use it.

MattEmily
11/02/17, 08:31 PM
The Zordon years seem to follow you're theory since the Rangers seemed to always travel as energy when teleported. Later Ranger teams seem to teleport differently if at all. The show hasnt used teleportation the same way since Turbo. Of course we know the DT Rangers have inviso portals and the NS team could travel at superhero speed.

exactly the Zordon-era teams traveled through energy so it wouldn't be like you're in California 1 second and the next second you're in Auckland.

Ninja Storm used ninja streaks which wasn't really superspeed but more like super movement.