PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 17

MattEmily
03/04/15, 02:55 PM
Because this Saturday is the first Saturday of the month we all know what that means... yes that's correct it's time for another new episode of Sailor Moon Crystal and because of which here is the discussion thread for it.

Usagi Reborn
03/08/15, 10:05 PM
Another good episode. Three really good ones in a rule. Crystal has really made a comeback. Good to know they are answering the critics.

Dic Dubber
03/08/15, 10:06 PM
I actually caught the episode. They are moving way too fast. The original anime did it so much better.

Sailor Danger
03/08/15, 10:14 PM
The dark moon arch has been tight so far. Can't wait for the crystal tokoyo stuff. Its gonna be a fun ride the rest of the way.

Outer Sailor
03/09/15, 04:35 PM
Usagi annoyed me. Her friends were captured and all she could worry about was Chibi Usa becoming friends with Mamoru. She has been been better in Crystal but this is why I never liked Usagi too much. I hope we get Infinity adapted so we get the outers. Can't wait for pluto.

Captain Codfish
03/09/15, 04:37 PM
She seemed more worried about the captured Soldiers than in the last episode. Chibi Usa just provided a distraction for Usagi. Then she went right back to being worried.