PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Knight Episode #25: "Dropping the Axe"

PrimoPiccolo
09/26/09, 04:20 AM
Hmm, I wonder if a Rider's gonna get vented in this one...

PrimoPiccolo
09/26/09, 05:46 PM
I found this to be tremendously unimpressive. What exactly HAPPENED in this one? Axe's venting was even an afterthought, and that was what influenced the episode's title!

Hopefully the Wrath storyline fulfills all that it promises. And judging by what I've heard, it definitely should.

mbozzo
09/26/09, 08:18 PM
'Dropping The Axe' is a good episode. Axe get vented by Strike, who did promise to vent him if Axe keep rebelling against Xaviax. Kit prove that he became a true Kamen Rider, when he refuse to vent Wing Knight. I can't wait to see what happen next.

TokuNoob
09/26/09, 08:39 PM
I must say this was a bit of a let down. So Onyx exists only in Dream World, huh? They really could've come up with something better. Any inner conflict Kit had experienced wasn't built up upon enough to justify creating an alter ego to sort things out. I liked the idea of Kit's deck being something more than any of the other riders', and dawning the black outfit, the inevevitable survival form and the Blank Knight form really seemed to compliment each other. Other than that it isn't exceptional enough when it isn't fully elaborated upon. I was hoping Kit's deck was something vastly important and that that was why Xaviax didn't want him vented... I feel let down.

Tendou
09/26/09, 09:18 PM
It was an okay episode to me. I am hoping that Onyx will come back in a more corporeal form in the second half of the series. Also Axe's last fight was a letdown. For me the highlight of the episode surprisingly was with Maya and friends. Also the introduction of Wrath was great. I can guarantee though to all of you that the next episode will have one of the best fights. Next episode will be awesome.

PRangerX
09/26/09, 09:55 PM
I think we will see Onyx for real eventually. I doubt it was just for a cop out dream sequence. Whether he is Adam or an alter ego of Kit.

Its interesting to see that Kit is now fair game. While it may seemed rushed, it actually makes sense for him to turn Xaviax down. Given everything that Kit has learned.

I mean he already was tricked into turning against Len once. It would be stupid for him to turn against Len and Siren just to save his dad. He should be smart enough to know that he can't trust Xaviax. And now he has proven himself to be a true Kamen Rider. It was a nice touch to see him using one of the memories of his father to make the right decision.

It was interesting to see the dream sequence that showed us a alternate senario. What if Kit would have betrayed his friends. Although I doubt Wing Knight and Siren would have went down so easily. It was pretty obvious that it was going to be another one of Kit's dreams.

Danny's venting was never going to top Albert. Really, Danny had nothing left to add to the story. It was probably time for him to be vented. I did like the suspense where it looked like Strike was going to Vent Dragon Knight. Even if you knew it was going to be Axe. Strike was left with no choice, as Xaviax would have turned on him if he failed to vent Danny. But we have seen Strike's sympathetic side and I am sure we will see it again in some form.

Kamen Rider Wraith looks bad ass. And he has been alluded to as someone dangerous. I am interested to learn about his back story. I am sure we will get something.

So Lacy finally came clean to Maya. Its going to be interesting to see the fall out of that. I also have to mention that Trents tirade about the aliens was pretty funny. I'm so glad Aunt Grace's role was cut. She just wasn't needed for the story to work.

Tendou
09/26/09, 11:14 PM
One thing to note it seems like we are finally done to the main cast. No few episode Riders anymore. I know Wrath will be around for awhile. Now the true battle begins.

TokuNoob
09/26/09, 11:24 PM
One thing to note it seems like we are finally done to the main cast. No few episode Riders anymore. I know Wrath will be around for awhile. Now the true battle begins.

Woot! Can't wait to see Xaviax in action! I still think Onyx kicking Xaviax's butt in the black armor would be cool though.

Gerbil the Sinner
09/28/09, 12:37 AM
I like that the "Kase dislikes Kit" plot got resolved. While justified and made sense, it being around too long would have irritated me.

DK77
09/28/09, 05:56 PM
one saga over, another one begins :)

PrimoPiccolo
09/28/09, 09:18 PM
So Onyx exists only in Dream World, huh?
I have absolutely no idea where anyone's getting this crap from. It's a story point, it'll be expanded on.

Why does everything in Dragon Knight have to be addressed and resolved immediately?