PDA

View Full Version : Is Professor Hart Still alive?

PRangerX
12/12/14, 12:17 PM
We know Tyler downloaded Hart into Virtual Reality when his body was mortally injured. But do you think Hart is still a living being or a glorified computer program?

MattEmily
12/12/14, 12:31 PM
Considering how old he looked back then I personally think he'd be dead by now.

Zabitan
12/12/14, 12:50 PM
Depends on your philosophical viewpoint on such matters.

Because I think he's alive in a mental/psychological/spiritual sense but in the physical sense unless his body is in cyrogenic stasis, or if Tyler whipped up a new body for him I doubt it

PRangerX
12/12/14, 04:10 PM
Considering how old he looked back then I personally think he'd be dead by now.

I meant was he alive after Tyler put him in Virtual Reality.

PRangerX
12/12/14, 04:11 PM
Depends on your philosophical viewpoint on such matters.

Because I think he's alive in a mental/psychological/spiritual sense but in the physical sense unless his body is in cyrogenic stasis, or if Tyler whipped up a new body for him I doubt it

Yeah, brings up an interesting question if the human mind in a machine is still human.

No Green Spandex
12/16/14, 12:11 PM
I think he is alive. I mean this is a show with talking dogs. Why couldn't Hart still be alive after the mind transfer.

Captain Codfish
12/16/14, 12:13 PM
I think he was a computer program with Hart's memory and emotions. The human mind can't be transfered to a computer. The real Hart perished.

Disney Ranger
12/16/14, 12:14 PM
I don't know Vr Troopers was a whacky show . So I would think that Hart was still alive.

Starlight Supreme
12/27/14, 02:15 PM
He is diffinitly alive. Just like Zordon was alive in MMPR. Are memories are who we are. Plus Hart still had emotions based on how he got annoyed with Jeb and was happy to see Tyler return. He was clearly alive in virtual reality/cyberspace.

Decepticon
12/27/14, 02:19 PM
Zordon was different. He was a interdemensional being that could communicate through a tube. Hart was dead yet his mind was used to create a virtual construct that had human feelings. The only similairty was that both lost their bodies long ago.

MMPR Forever
12/27/14, 02:28 PM
No way they sould kill someone off back then. VR Troopers was an attemot to recreate MMPR if somewhat lacking. I don't think the intention was Hart was dead. They would never think like that.

Gosei Gold
03/08/15, 10:02 PM
Professor Hart was a computer program that had the real professors memories personality. He is a artifical intellgence that has free will. But he isn't the same professor.

MattEmily
03/08/15, 11:58 PM
I meant was he alive after Tyler put him in Virtual Reality.

I think he was technically alive... it's a lot like Frax if you will. He was still alive but he was without a physical body because of the injuries that he sustained as a result of the explosion of his lab that Ransik caused and he had to construct the robot body in order to survive... so while Ferricks was still alive in the physical, emotional and mental sense he also wasn't alive.

MattEmily
03/09/15, 12:02 AM
I think he was a computer program with Hart's memory and emotions. The human mind can't be transfered to a computer. The real Hart perished.

you can't really go by real life physics though... especially for a show like VR Troopers that had a virtual reality barrier that existed as like an alternate dimension to the Real World.

Look at Ferricks and Frax in Time Force or even Smitty and Zeltrax in Dino Thunder. Ferricks was still the same person the injuries he sustained as a human due to his lab's explosion however put him close to his death bed so he constructed a robot body in order to keep him alive. A similar thing happened with Smitty as well but Mesogog was the one that gave him a new body to keep him alive.