PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Dragon Knight encodes

PrimoPiccolo
07/26/09, 07:16 AM
I'm in favor of them, because they'd bring in more traffic, thus more discussion. I see no downside to their inclusion. But I'm not the boss.

Thoughts?

Kamen Rider Decade
07/26/09, 08:38 PM
When you have English subs or spoken English then by all means post downloads. No Enlgish, don't post.

So unless you want to personally sub the episodes yourself or find a group who does then don't bother, it's just spam.

PRangerX
07/27/09, 08:44 PM
I don't see a problem in posting the encodes. As long as we give a spoiler warning and tell people that they are not in English.

Kamen Rider Decade
07/28/09, 12:21 PM
I don't see a problem in posting the encodes. As long as we give a spoiler warning and tell people that they are not in English.Then I will not participate on this board. Any board that supports spamming itself I can't be a part of.

Good luck with being completely fucking retarded.

PRangerX
07/28/09, 09:06 PM
Then I will not participate on this board. Any board that supports spamming itself I can't be a part of.

Good luck with being completely fucking retarded.

How is it spam? We are part of a fandom thats watches Raw Japenese Toku. How is this any different?

Kamen Rider Decade
07/29/09, 09:37 AM
We are part of a fandom thats watches Raw Japenese Toku. How is this any different?It's not different. Posting about what you were stupid enough to watch is fine but posting links to that garbage is not fine, the one and only way it won't be stupid to watch Raw Japense Toku is if you are fluent in the language spoken and have absolutely no need for subs.

Tendou
08/23/09, 03:08 AM
It would be interesting to see the encodes. There is nothing wrong with watching foreign videos with no subs. It isn't stupid. If someone is interested in watching another country's shows, but no one is subbing it doesn't mean they shouldn't watch it. There are places where you can get summaries of the episodes.

TokuNoob
08/25/09, 05:30 PM
And besides, isn't it the effects footage that sells anyway?

PrimoPiccolo
08/28/09, 03:54 PM
This is sort of a non-issue now, guys, as we're actually getting new episodes here in America again.