PDA

View Full Version : Den-O Episode #23: "Here Comes the Haughty Prince!"

PrimoPiccolo
07/07/07, 06:08 PM
Ryutaros finds a new Imagin named Sieg who is holding a baby. This Imagin acts like he is a prince, and he does not remember where he found the infant. Meanwhile, Yuto is tracking down a new Imagin contract holder as Hana and the others try to find the baby's parents. However, it turns out the infant was kidnapped, with Ryotaro labeled the kidnapper.
Holy crap, Sieg actually appears in the series? You know where my brain's going now...

PrimoPiccolo
07/11/07, 01:13 PM
First off, the new opening. I was surprised Zeronos was just worked in like that, I more expected them to just make a new opening complete with original theme song sometime in the next few weeks. Guess Climax Jump was too good to change. But Deneb cutting into everyone's dancing was annoying, especially since his wasn't very good. They could have at least put him in the middle of two Imajin and moved him around the screen instead of butting into every corner.

As for the episode, marginal at best. Yes, Sieg is interesting with his condescending personality and his ability to completely block out the other Imajin, but everything just felt flat this week. The contract with the evil Imajin was too obvious, and Yuto's involvement felt tacked on. That's the worst part, since the four other episodes Yuto's been in so far, his existence as a time trippin' Kamen Rider seemed so very needed for the good of the temporal continuum.

But why whine? Wing Form debuts next week, even before the movie comes out!