PDA

View Full Version : Enter the Raven

RavenX
01/30/07, 01:57 PM
Hey everyone. I'm Greg. But, everyone calls me Raven or Rae. As you may know I'm the Original RavenX from the old forum. I'm African America. 6'2. I'm a fighter in MMA with a record of 14 wins 2 loses and 1 draw. A black belt in 3 forms of matial arts. I'm a writer mostly poetry. I'm am going to school for computer networking, soon I will but a Tech. I love computers!! :D Video games, art and Anime. I love prowrestling mostly Japanese, TNA and ROH. WWE annoys me these days. haha I have a beautiful blonde wife named Abagail who you all know as Isis. *gasp* Yeah Isis is my wife. lol She's gonna kill me when she sees this. :lol: If you want to know more about me just ask me. Later good people. 8)

~The RaVeN~

The Eye of Isis
01/30/07, 02:14 PM
:shock: You told. You're right you are soooo dead when I get home. hahaha :lol:

.:Isis:.

DarkMan
01/31/07, 12:24 PM
ok you two if there is to be death you two are gonna have to take it outside the forums we need no bloodshed here

The Eye of Isis
01/31/07, 12:37 PM
hahaha. I know Travis. I was kiding. I'm too young to be a widow. :)

greywolf
02/01/07, 03:31 AM
:lol: Bad Move Raven you never reveal someone elses secrets.

DarkMan
02/01/07, 08:52 AM
very much true now can you two work this out outside the forums please lol :?

RavenX
02/01/07, 09:40 AM
:lol: Bad Move Raven you never reveal someone elses secrets.

You're telling me. We settled it. And it results in her and my money and a mall. lol I just didn't want to hide it from you all anymore. Had enough of that from Inubis and Horace. :roll:

~RaVeN~

DarkMan
02/01/07, 12:32 PM
rae how do horace and anubis know about me im just so curious that i have a so called fan club j/k about the fan club but i dont know them but how do they know me with me and my memory it's just so hard to pick up where i left off with people

RavenX
02/01/07, 07:36 PM
They were members of the New Paradigm. They know everyone. THey watch everything. They were also members of the original forums just like you and me.

~RaVeN~

Razi
02/01/07, 09:15 PM
Great intro :)

-Razi

kiraford5
02/02/07, 08:05 PM
great intro!

Nice to know who you finally are Isis...LOL!