PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers

Lew
11/29/06, 07:04 PM
How many of you watch this do you like it. Hear is my comments about it
Very funny awesome cool they say "Its moshing time"

PRangerX
11/29/06, 10:44 PM
It actually airs on MTV2 in the UK, from what I heard. I haven't had the chance to see it.

PRangerX
12/01/06, 01:07 AM
You aren't helping the case against its crap status. The meer fact MTV2 plays it cemetes that it is absolute utter garbage.

We don't get it here in the Stated though. Its on their MTV2

Sweetened Angel
12/01/06, 01:51 PM
i have mtv2 only on time warner cable here usa. i never watch mtv that much.

SkataPunkA7X
12/01/06, 03:36 PM
As a PR spinoff, it bloody sucks and should rot in hell like the rest of the bad spinoffs. HOWEVER, as a person that thinks emo kids are annoying and generally stupid, I think it's funny to watch the parts where they aren't morphed. That's my two cents.

SkataPunkA7X
12/01/06, 03:37 PM
Oh, and MTV needs to die already.

Kari
12/01/06, 05:28 PM
Haha it was... interesting.... meh too much stereotyping in life

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
12/03/06, 03:49 PM
I've seen Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers and it's funny. and for the person who says MTV is crap obviously hasn't realised that The Miz from Real World: Back To New York is now on WWE. he's a bigtime superstar thanks to MTV. Fan videos are not crap. unless poorly filmed, but this one wasn't poorly filmed. they had some CGI stuff and it was as good as the old Power Rangers.

PRangerX
12/03/06, 04:28 PM
Well, MTV does have a reputation for putting out orginal programming thats not exacly emmy worthy. But I wouldn't judge a show just because it was on the network. I am not a big fan of the Miz personally.

Fan films are fine. They should be judged on an individual basis. Emo Rangers is not really a fan film anyway. It is its own franchise.

jpwagner5
12/03/06, 08:26 PM
hey virginian get the boot out of ur ass.

Sweetened Angel
12/03/06, 11:21 PM
if anyone not see that show so you can watch youtube they did make video.

www.youtube.com

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
12/04/06, 12:34 AM
He participated in reality tv (crap) on MTV (crap), now he is a 'super'star on WWE (crap). Sounds like a crapstar to me.

Superstar my ass. Only those who are famous to even those who don't watch the garbage they participate in are superstars, like Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, etc. The Miz is still just an ordinary star if that.

If and when a fanvideo becomes unquestionable material within the show or whatever's canon does it not become crap regardless of quality. These emo 'rangers' have yet to meet that requirement.

CGI not quality make.

And my mom is Zordon.

Some are, the vast majority are total garbage.

I'm sorry it's not a fanfilm it is a bootleg. Shitty people take something succesful and then shit all over it and call it their own.

my friend, you obviously are an idiot. The Miz has gone to huge parties with other celebrities and is known by name. There is a difference between superstars and celebs. and considering how much training wwe superstars do, i'm not surprised that they're that famous. look at The Great Khali. he was Mr. India before he went to the WWE. He was in the movie The Longest Yard. heck, half of the greatest wwe superstars were in that movie and Triple H was in Blade Trinity and now he's in the "Man Law" beer commercials. WWE is an empire in sport entertainment. Their storylines may not be the best right now (they have a shitty writer cuz Haymen stopped writing due to ECW comming back) but they got millions of viewers. It's all about the money and the fans. more fans = more money. more money = more merchendise. more merchendise bought = advertisement. hence it's a big empire. i should know, i've seen how much they pay the wrestlers. triple h alone makes over $2 million a year. it's quality that counts. the better the quality the more viewers you're gonna have. it's that simple. and emo rangers may not have been that big of a hit in the us, but in the uk, it is.

PRangerX
12/04/06, 01:39 AM
my friend, you obviously are an idiot. The Miz has gone to huge parties with other celebrities and is known by name. There is a difference between superstars and celebs. and considering how much training wwe superstars do, i'm not surprised that they're that famous. look at The Great Khali. he was Mr. India before he went to the WWE. He was in the movie The Longest Yard. heck, half of the greatest wwe superstars were in that movie and Triple H was in Blade Trinity and now he's in the "Man Law" beer commercials. WWE is an empire in sport entertainment. Their storylines may not be the best right now (they have a shitty writer cuz Haymen stopped writing due to ECW comming back) but they got millions of viewers. It's all about the money and the fans. more fans = more money. more money = more merchendise. more merchendise bought = advertisement. hence it's a big empire. i should know, i've seen how much they pay the wrestlers. triple h alone makes over $2 million a year. it's quality that counts. the better the quality the more viewers you're gonna have. it's that simple. and emo rangers may not have been that big of a hit in the us, but in the uk, it is.

Haymen was never the Head Booker for WWE. He had two stints as the head booker for Smackdown ( and did a good job I might add). But he got canned both times for political reasons. He was basically a consultant until he started booking OVW last year ( their developmental league). With ECW's return he became the head booker for that brand. And thats where he is now.

jpwagner5
12/04/06, 05:37 PM
Just as soon as you go to someone about getting a brain for yourself.

good one there buddy wow really hurting here!

and y r we provoking this moron on. he is obvelous a retard with no life, but the one he has consists of yelling at people over the internet. where he can't be touched. so this dudes a dumbass and a cancer to society.

PRangerX
12/04/06, 05:52 PM
Pro Wrestling is a worked sport. Its not about who wins and loses, its about how well they do the match. The two wrestlers are trying to put on a good show. Wins and losses only matter when you are trying to push someone.

Now a lot of the non wrestling stuff that the WWE does is garbage. The bikini shoots, lame comedy skits, ect.... A lot of the wrestling fanbase aren't too happy with the WWE right now themselves. Since they'd rather see a product that centers around good wrestling.

Not to be mean here. But Great Kali and the Miz are medicore wrestlers at best.

SkataPunkA7X
12/04/06, 09:18 PM
jp...

You got owned.

Kari
12/04/06, 09:52 PM
Haha 'obviously'? :P

Lew
05/20/08, 02:53 PM
go back on topic not about the miz :P

PrimoPiccolo
05/20/08, 04:01 PM
go back on topic
Are you serious? The thread's over a YEAR old. -__-

PowerOnyx
05/24/08, 08:29 PM
I can sum Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers up in 3 words.

Waste of time.

This series makes Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills look cool!

I'd rather watch Mega Powers than this Emo Ranger garbage.

smallfish
03/27/11, 02:39 AM
Well, MTV does have a reputation for putting out orginal programming thats not exacly emmy worthy. But I wouldn't judge a show just because it was on the network. I am not a big fan of the Miz personally.