PDA

View Full Version : best leader

super silverizer
11/26/01, 03:15 PM
who is the best leader of all time

ChronoDefender2
11/26/01, 05:29 PM
I was really torn between Jason and Tommy, but ultimately had to choose Tommy. He went through the most with many different rangers. He was able to lead the remaining original rangers while helping and motivating the new ones. All of them were great leaders, but Tommy took the cake.

astromegazord
11/26/01, 08:23 PM
didn't you just copy this poll from powerrangers.com ? the list is exactly the same.

super silverizer
11/28/01, 03:36 PM
but i put Carter instead of Leo,the Ash ketchum of Power Rangers

Pyro Lion Ranger
12/05/01, 12:58 PM
I think its illegal do that Super Silverizer. I'm not sure. FoxKids would have to be copyrighted I think.

White Morphin Ranger
01/13/02, 01:34 AM
I think the tie for "Best Leader" goes to Jason and T.J., another omission on the list. Jason because he simply set the standard and went above and beyond the call of duty; T.J. because his team was like a well-oiled machine, he took advice but he was able to give orders with no problem at the same time.

astromegazord
01/13/02, 04:27 PM
Carter wasn't really a leader anyway. He was just good at not getting caught by the villains.

Andros has to be up there as not only did he have to lead the team, but he had the emotinal strain of first looking for his sister, and then knowing she was being made to to evil. No other leader had that kind of strain playing on them.

fireforce
02/24/02, 06:50 AM
Jen she was fighting to get revenge for the apparent death of Alex and then she went through the pain of knowing alex was alive and that she already had feelings for Wes.

BT20
02/25/02, 04:18 AM
Jen cause she's the one i"d most want to see in the spandex bossing me around.

Also Andros was a good leader.

ShadowForceBlue
02/26/02, 02:48 AM
Leo would get my vote but nnooo so I give it to Andros

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 04:38 PM
Jason though, could probably kick everyone's ass just so he can say "I'm the best!"

Windgrail2
03/23/02, 02:31 AM
As Wes said once "You can't defeat the original." Jason is a symbol of herosim, bravery, and outstanding accomplishment. Even as the Gold Ranger, you just had to respect him. Jason had some strain on himself as well- being the first leader of the greatest army of good spearing into uncertainty to save what you love...that alone gets my vote. But he felt immense strain through the guilt of "losing" Tommy's powers. Then later on he had to battle through the Dear John letter from Kimberly.

Cross My Line
03/23/02, 07:19 AM
Umm...... my memory of zeo isn't all that great, but Tommy got the dear John letter from Kim, and that was way before Jason returned.
-
-
But yes, Jason gets my respect as he just felt so guilty about losing Tommy's powers.

go galactic
03/25/02, 07:03 AM
jason was cool : "we need dinozord power now"
tommy is just plain ugly and stupid and he did "huuu aaaaa" every second in battle
jason takes my vote

Cross My Line
03/25/02, 04:11 PM
Tommy's little battle cry, or whatever you want to call it was great. Far better than Aisha or Tanya's. Now those two were annoying when it came to fights.

Homer56712
04/07/02, 05:22 PM
The best leader was Wes

http://www.rovang.org/wg/pics/orion-galaxyrangers.jpg

Cross My Line
04/07/02, 05:27 PM
Oh dear, I can see some flames coming about how Jen was leader and not Wes.

Not that I disagree with you though Homer. I also think Wes was the leader (not the best ever though).

Jason Frank
04/29/02, 02:42 PM
I think that Tommy was the best ! In MMPRS2,3, Zeo and Turbo was he the leader and because he was the longest , I like him the best !
(Especially in ZEO)

Cross My Line
04/29/02, 03:07 PM
True, Zeo was probably the best season for the Tommy character. Although it did all start with his Zeo Quest in the Alien Ranger mini - saga.