PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers vital information

Wild Force Power Rangers
03/19/02, 04:31 AM
In GaoRanger there was 40 episodes. is there going to be 40 episodes in Power Rangers Wild Force? what is the series going to be called after wild force is finished? does Saban know how many seasons are left for Power Rangers?

go galactic
03/19/02, 06:35 AM
relax wild force is just starting now
wait a few months and u will get ya information

Cross My Line
03/19/02, 04:27 PM
I'm pretty certain GaoRanger had far more than 40 episodes. If I remember right, I think it was 51.

psychic ranger
05/11/14, 06:03 PM
yes 40 I believe it Ninja storm

MattEmily
05/11/14, 09:24 PM
I'm pretty certain GaoRanger had far more than 40 episodes. If I remember right, I think it was 51.

Yes, that's correct, Gaoranger did indeed have 51 episodes.

yes 40 I believe it Ninja storm

Ninja Storm has nothing to do with Gaoranger but Ninja Storm itself had 38.

mbozzo
05/11/14, 10:49 PM
The numbers of episodes that a Power Rangers series has decrease when Disney took over. Nick decrease the numbers of episodes even further, causing the American version to be either split to 2 series or have a Sentai series merged into 1 two years long series. :mad:

MattEmily
08/15/14, 02:34 PM
The numbers of episodes that a Power Rangers series has decrease when Disney took over. Nick decrease the numbers of episodes even further, causing the American version to be either split to 2 series or have a Sentai series merged into 1 two years long series. :mad:

technically Disney decreased the episodes to 38 then 32 then once Nick started broadcasting it then the episode count technically went back to at least a minimum of 40 episodes but they spread them out over a 2 year period.