PDA

View Full Version : PRE Upgrade/Merger

PRangerX
04/08/11, 10:59 PM
Its come to my attention that trying to run too different PR database sites and forums was a bad idea. After talking with some people I realized that PRO should be the only database site and PRE the only forum. So I decided to merge PRO Board with PRE Board. The PRE Mybb was imported so everyond should be able to log in.

This will allow us to grow the PRE board. Since Vbulletin is an upgrade. Which will lead to better skins. Right now you have you're choice of the old PRO and Kamen Rider Central Skins. I am using the Vbulletin default for now, just until I decide on a better skin. I want to make it clear that this isn't just tacking a domain on another board. The only major change for PRE members is that there will be more forums. PRO members will just notice more activity ( if everything works out).

For those of you that like the idea of PRE having a website. That idea hasn't been dropped. Power Rangers Online will be the parent site for the board, just like it was for PRO Board. Elements of the PRE website will be intrigated into PRO. We also have a gallery of our own called Ranger Gallery.

Please be patient as I fix the board.

mbozzo
11/29/11, 09:01 PM
It may have been months since you did that, PRangerX, but I want to thank you for doing it. :)

PRangerX
11/29/11, 09:15 PM
No Problem. In hindsite it made sense. I don't think trying to run two different boards would have worked.