PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers Empire is back

PRangerX
03/15/11, 09:43 AM
Hey, Everyone. Mesogog gave me permission to use the PRE name. Originally I was just going to turn PRO Board ( http://www.pro-board.org) into the new PRE. But I realized that didn't work. PRE needs to come back as its own entity.

For now we are on mybb. Depending on the interest and financial concerns, we may go vbulletin again in the future ( the database could be transferred over). But Mybb is actually a fine service. We're still hosted on my own webhost account. I'm working on adding a better skin.

As you can see we are not just a message board anymore. I have turned PRE to an actual website. Which I always thought would have been interesting. The website is still under construction. So check back often to see updates. We website gives us better search engine placement and can help drive members to the board. Also I think its a good resource for the fandom. Plus it will be fun to build.

I would apreciate feedback from all PRE members. As I want to make this a true continuation of PRE. Former Admins and Mods are welcome to return. If anyone has any ideas for the website, that is welcome too.

ciaranred
03/15/11, 11:24 AM
Hello ciaran red here, sites looking good, i just hope it does,nt ruin ranger board. Anyway i say this will be a good site. So how long before we get Rpg up and running on this site then

TaJaDoru
03/15/11, 11:30 AM
HelloÂ****Â****ciaran red here, sites looking good, i just hope it does,nt ruin ranger board. Anyway i say this will be a good site. So how long before we get Rpg up and running on this site then

Ciarnred, RPG's will more then likely be going as soon as someone starts to post some of them up. The sit'es probably got to get going full speed at first before anything gets posted like that.

ciaranred
03/15/11, 11:40 AM
HelloÂ****Â****ciaran red here, sites looking good, i just hope it does,nt ruin ranger board. Anyway i say this will be a good site. So how long before we get Rpg up and running on this site then

Ciarnred, RPG's will more then likely be going as soon as someone starts to post some of them up. The sit'es probably got to get going full speed at first before anything gets posted like that.

Oh ya thats fine, good Fan fiction by the waY.

Hailey Hartford
03/15/11, 11:42 AM
Both the site and the board look good so far. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

TaJaDoru
03/15/11, 12:36 PM
Hey, Everyone. Mesogog gave me permission to use the PRE name. Originally I was just going to turn PRO Board ( http://www.pro-board.org)Â****Â****into the new PRE. But I realized that didn't work. PRE needs to come back as its own entity.Â****Â****

For now we are on mybb. Depending on the interest and financial concerns, we may go vbulletin again in the future ( the database could be transferred over). But Mybb is actually a fine service. We're still hosted on my own webhost account. I'm working on adding a better skin.

As you can see we are not just a message board anymore. I have turned PRE to an actual website. Which I always thought would have been interesting. The website is still under construction. So check back often to see updates. We website gives us better search engine placement and can help drive members to the board. Also I think its a good resource for the fandom. Plus it will be fun to build.

I would apreciate feedback from all PRE members. As I want to make this a true continuation of PRE. Former Admins and Mods are welcome to return. If anyone has any ideas for the website, that is welcome too.

PRangerX, I'll be happy to take up my Mod position again if it's possible. I was a mod on the other PRE, and I hope that I can be of service here again. And the site looks good, by the way. It's going strong already.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger
03/15/11, 12:54 PM
well its good to see it back but for how long this time? i mean we need to know that its gonna be around alot longer

Hailey Hartford
03/15/11, 01:09 PM
Hey sis! Yeah I know what you mean. It would be nice if the board stuck around this time.

Digifiend
03/15/11, 01:09 PM
Ranger4Life, the site is in safe hands. Power Rangers Online has been around for years. I think we can safely rely on PRangerX. I was a moderator on the previous version of PRE as well, by the way. The place looks OK so far, but I'm only the seventh member to join, so I guess we'll start to see more stuff here when the community builds up. I look forward to what everyone has in store.

Pink DinoCharge Ranger
03/15/11, 01:20 PM
ok i hope to see it grow then

Hailey Hartford
03/15/11, 03:42 PM
Glad to see the Empire has lived on.

PRangerX
03/15/11, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Digifiend. I know there has been a lot of stability issues with PRE. I plan on trying to keep things stable. I want PRE to be open for a long time. Mesogog did a great job with PRE, I want to keep things going.

I made TaJaDoru, Digifiend, and Hailey Hartford mods.

Hailey Hartford
03/15/11, 03:50 PM
I am looking forward to seeing just how big this forum can become once again.

Mnikolic
03/15/11, 06:40 PM
I'm glad PRE's back. I hope it stays around for a LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG time. :D

Digifiend
03/15/11, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Digifiend. I know there has been a lot of stability issues with PRE. I plan on trying to keep things stable. I want PRE to be open for a long time. Mesogog did a great job with PRE, I want to keep things going.

I made TaJaDoru, Digifiend,Â****Â****and Hailey Hartford mods.
Thanks. Is there a way to make a thread stickied? Namely the Power Rangers Samurai thread I made.

Ranger Green
03/15/11, 07:17 PM
hi there! i'm glad that PRE is back! i will try to post here more often as RC lol

Mr. Green
03/15/11, 07:18 PM
Hey guys, glad to see PRE's back. :)

PRangerX
03/15/11, 07:52 PM
Thanks. Is there a way to make a thread stickied? Namely the Power Rangers Samurai thread I made.

Done, are you not seeing the mod panel? I want to make sure you guys got you're mod powers okay.

Digifiend
03/16/11, 04:24 PM
I'm afraid I'm not seeing anything mod related, except for "Moderator" under my username. Can't edit anyone's posts except my own, and there's no mod panel.

Digifiend
03/16/11, 04:27 PM
And what's this about all new posts needing moderation? That wasn't the case yesterday. http://powerrangerempire.com/board/images/icons/question.gif

PRangerX
03/16/11, 10:04 PM
And what's this about all new posts needing moderation? That wasn't the case yesterday. http://powerrangerempire.com/board/images/icons/question.gif

I thought I was turning on you're mod powers. But it caused that. Thats fixed now. I'll look into why you guys don't have mod powers.

Howler
03/17/11, 01:23 AM
Muwahahahahahahaha!!! It's baa~aack!

Hailey Hartford
03/17/11, 08:53 AM

I thought I was turning on you're mod powers. But it caused that. Thats fixed now. I'll look into why you guys don't have mod powers.

Thanks very much!

Muwahahahahahahaha!!! It's baa~aack!

Howler! Great to see ya!

Gai Yuuki
03/17/11, 09:46 AM
I am glad is back. And I am back for the third time:D

Mr. Kage
03/26/11, 03:40 AM
Good to see it back again and it's good to be here....

Pink DinoCharge Ranger
03/27/11, 06:05 PM
why is posts needing to me moderated inorder to be shown???

TaJaDoru
03/27/11, 07:03 PM
why is posts needing to me moderated inorder to be shown???

I'm not sure why, PRangerX will have to look into that, but as for your Power Rangers Legends post in the Classifieds, I approved one of them. You posted it twice so one will be deleted.

PRangerX
03/27/11, 10:54 PM
That was a mistake, its fixed now.

jannypan
07/25/11, 03:20 AM