PDA

View Full Version : long time no see

DarkMan
09/26/08, 01:05 AM
hey everyone how has everyone been everything good thats good well to catch up on everyone i had personal ordeals to deal with last year after i had graduated and something serious happened with me i had to fight my personal demons about that because it's something im trying to figure out on my own and i still see shelia is still obessed with me moving on and one of my family members died of cancer last year and the other thing that i had to fight my demons with i cannot tell only rae and ranger-x know and i ask you guys not to tell anyone else plz ranger-x and rae

well in my other life my yu-gi-oh cards have some what expanded and i got me a ghostface mask for halloween and i got me some cool stuff on the way from e-bay a darkman comic and a yu-gi-oh card called neo-spacian air hummingbird rae and it's super-rare :D

i sure hope every is doing well i'll be here

PRangerX
09/26/08, 06:59 PM
hey everyone how has everyone been everything good thats good well to catch up on everyone i had personal ordeals to deal with last year after i had graduated and something serious happened with me i had to fight my personal demons about that because it's something im trying to figure out on my own and i still see shelia is still obessed with me moving on and one of my family members died of cancer last year and the other thing that i had to fight my demons with i cannot tell only rae and ranger-x know and i ask you guys not to tell anyone else plz ranger-x and rae

well in my other life my yu-gi-oh cards have some what expanded and i got me a ghostface mask for halloween and i got me some cool stuff on the way from e-bay a darkman comic and a yu-gi-oh card called neo-spacian air hummingbird rae and it's super-rare :D

i sure hope every is doing well i'll be here

Welcome back, don't worry I won't tell anyone what you told me.

DarkMan
09/27/08, 03:31 PM
thanks i appriceate it

DarkMan
10/02/08, 05:40 PM
ranger-x Good news neo spacian air hummingbird is on the way

DarkMan
10/09/08, 05:59 PM
i got neo-spacian air hummingbird today ranger-x i rock

DarkMan
10/22/08, 08:21 PM
i got a video game yesterday for 6 bucks called star wars rouge squadren two having trouble with the cheat codes to double up my lives so if someone is out there who has it and knows about it help me out ide like that thanks