PDA

View Full Version : Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka

PrimoPiccolo
04/01/08, 05:59 AM
This will be the first ever official crossover for two Kamen Rider series, and Den-O becomes the first heisei era Kamen Rider series to earn two theatrical movie releases.

Release Date: April 12, 2008

Synopsis (translation courtesy of Igadevil): A Fangire attacked a bank! The sheer tenacity of this deed done by the ultimate evil organization "The Negataros Army" is the action of the renegade Imagin Negataros & co. Moreover, this Imagin has stolen a Den-O pass from the Den-Liner's Owner. As things are, it will become the Imagin's world! Now, to resolve this case, the Owner starts up the "Den-Liner Police" and Momotaros & co. begin the search! While cooperating with the fainthearted Detective Suzuki dispatched by Police Headquarters to advance the investigation, Ryôtarô & friends meet Wataru & Shizuka by chance. With their information, they successfully ascertain the location of the Negataros gang's hideout. However, all present are caught in a great trap! They, along with Yuuto & Deneb, doing their own undercover investigation (?), somehow escape from the place. Vigorously riding, Negataros & co. assault the National Diet. To stop them, once more the battle begins for Ryôtarô & friends. Den-O vs. Nega Den-O! And as for the activity of Kiva, who appears after the Fangire!? This time too, clearly, absolutely, it's the climax!

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3853/climaxdekapostercm3.jpg

DarkRanger99
05/30/08, 02:51 PM
When is this going to be out on DVD so we can see it?

PrimoPiccolo
05/30/08, 06:10 PM
When is this going to be out on DVD so we can see it?
July 21.

DarkRanger99
05/30/08, 08:57 PM
July 21.

What about the subbed version?

PrimoPiccolo
05/31/08, 03:54 AM
What about the subbed version?
Are you kidding me? The majority of all subtitled tokusatsu is courtesy of fans. TV-Nihon, Elite-Justice, Order of Zeronos, etc. I have no clue whether or not they're even going to sub Climax Deka.

masked rider fearon
06/01/08, 02:23 AM
I am so exicited about this cross over
are all the den-o riders going to be in this or just the main ones?
I would be cool if they could do something like this for the new dragon knight

PrimoPiccolo
06/01/08, 03:01 AM
are all the den-o riders going to be in this or just the main ones?
Every form will appear except for Zeronos' Zero Form, Den-O's Liner Form and Den-O's Wing Form, since Sieg isn't in it.

masked rider fearon
06/01/08, 04:26 AM
thanks, this is just too cool
I just can't wait to see this now,
I was hoping to see Zeronos ' Zero form and den-o' s wing form
but I think that these 2 forms were both in the last den-o movie weren't they?

PrimoPiccolo
06/01/08, 04:30 AM
I think that these 2 forms were both in the last den-o movie weren't they?
Wing Form's only full battle is in the first Den-O movie. Zero Form can only be found in the last ten episodes of the series.

masked rider fearon
06/01/08, 05:01 AM
oh that's right, zero form was latter on in the series
but I think wing form had another battle right at the end of the series
remember the final attack in the very final episode

PrimoPiccolo
06/01/08, 01:47 PM
I think wing form had another battle right at the end of the series
remember the final attack in the very final episode
I remember it very well. Sieg helped, but Ryotaro never used Wing Form.

masked rider fearon
06/02/08, 02:41 AM
ok so there is no wing form, but he and every one else helps build power for the final hissatsu attack ( I got that part confused with the last two episodes)
how long after this episode does the cross - over movie take place?

PrimoPiccolo
06/02/08, 02:12 PM
how long after this episode does the cross - over movie take place?
I don't think they ever say for certain, but it's safe to assume it's real time, since Kiva's involved, so about three months.

kabutopower
07/30/08, 10:44 PM
I don't think they ever say for certain, but it's safe to assume it's real time, since Kiva's involved, so about three months.

i was a little confused when i saw the movie because to me it was like another den-o adventure that really kind of featured kiva as an extra *whoopie* for the movie. i enjoyed it but i really think it should had been called kamen rider den-o climax deka featuring kiva.... or something like that.