PDA

View Full Version : 02/11/08 New Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Description...

MR-Aftershock
02/11/08, 06:50 PM
On the other side of every mirror on Earth lies the parallel dimension of Ventara - a world destroyed by the evil alien, General Xaviax.** After his father’s mysterious disappearance, Kit Taylor finds an Advent Deck and becomes Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. He joins forces with Kamen Rider Wing Knight to defeat the ten corrupt Kamen Riders that Xaviax sends against them. By fighting, the two hope not only to save the Earth from Xaviax’s domination, but to find Kit's missing father and win back Ventara as well.

masked rider fearon
06/08/08, 02:15 AM
sounds good still can't wait to see this series,
I have seen the pilot episode and it looks okay not great
it is only a pilot so hopeful they will iron out the story for the series.
apart from that not to bad.

PRangerX
06/08/08, 10:39 AM
sounds good still can't wait to see this series,
I have seen the pilot episode and it looks okay not great
it is only a pilot so hopeful they will iron out the story for the series.
apart from that not to bad.

Yeah, the piolet wasn't supposed to be great. It was just a sample to sell the show to a tv network. It isn't going to make air. We know that they recasted a few of the lead roles and most likely fleshed things out. But we won't know how good the show is until we see the real episodes.

Harlan Phoenix
06/08/08, 01:52 PM
Yeah, the piolet wasn't supposed to be great. It was just a sample to sell the show to a tv network. It isn't going to make air. We know that they recasted a few of the lead roles and most likely fleshed things out. But we won't know how good the show is until we see the real episodes.

You know what?

I liked the pilot. Am I weird for that?

PRangerX
06/08/08, 02:46 PM
You know what?

I liked the pilot. Am I weird for that?

Not at all. I liked the piolet too. I just am making a point that it was a piolet and not even meant for viewers to see . And is not a true indication of whether the show will be good or not.

masked rider fearon
06/12/08, 02:31 AM
sometimes on pilots they change a few things before the first episode,
considering this I wonder what they will change in this series

Poweranimals
06/12/08, 04:17 PM
Since the series has already been filmed, it's not likely.

PRangerX
06/12/08, 05:29 PM
Since the series has already been filmed, it's not likely.

I think he means what the changed since the piolet, in the episodes that they already did.

masked rider fearon
06/13/08, 01:58 AM
Thank you,
Apart from different actors
They might change the story a little bit
but this is just speculation on my part until
the series is shown.

Sakura3
06/13/08, 04:05 AM
I have CW 4 Kids on my Cable so I'll be watching this in the fall with POwer Rangers. Man my Saturdays are going to be awesome.