PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Kamen Riders

Kamen Rider Decade
02/09/08, 11:05 AM
Kenzaki is my absolute favorite, the very fact he sacrificed his humanity was the ultimate proof that you don't have to be biologically human to have humanity.

Tendou comes in a really close second. He let nothing stand in his way to fulfill the destiny handed down to him by his Mimic Father. He fought with confidence and elegance that no other Rider has come close to matching ever.

Takumi's self-doubt was refreshing from all the heroes self-assured heroes of almost every other show I have seen.

Hijame search for humanity and fighting his destiny as the Battle Fight winner.

Tsurugi's sheer force of will was able to supress his Worm Heart and to take over like he was never killed at all. When he finally realized that he was the one killed his Nee-san and the real Tsurugi he took over the Worm and led them into a battle he knew would wipe out the majority of the Worm and allow Tendou to fullhis Tsurugi's desire to have all Worm destroyed even himself. His final moments with Jiiya was the most touching scene I have seen in Kamen Rider ever. Plus I just loved the way he said Kagami's name.

Kagami to me was the real star of Kamen Rider Kabuto, while he didn't outshine Tendou, the plot centered around his desire for revenge and to save humanity from the Worm, win Tendou's friendship and acceptance.

If all you want to do is bash a certain Rider(s), start your own thread.

red timeforce ranger
02/09/08, 10:07 PM
my fav kamen rider is kamen rider kiva and kamen rider kiva got dragon

bcr1
02/13/08, 03:50 AM
i like krk dragon and name him kiryu

Kamen Rider Decade
02/13/08, 07:07 AM
i like krk dragon and name him kiryuIf you are talking about the American version, get out this is Japanese Stuff only.

jordichua
04/07/08, 05:35 AM
My favourite Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider Black. Anyone know that which is the best ever Kamen Riders among all? With best ever story, animation, appearance, power ?

rider_f41z
04/13/08, 04:57 AM
my favourite one is Takumi (faiz). for me he is very cool and his atitude was quite deferent than other riders.

Tendou Soujiro
04/14/08, 01:10 AM
Kabuto

PrimoPiccolo
04/14/08, 02:22 AM
Kabuto
So you're saying you like Tendou? Because this isn't about powers.

Harlan Phoenix
04/22/08, 03:17 PM
Prince Dex.