PDA

View Full Version : Den-O plot rumors

PrimoPiccolo
08/23/07, 02:29 PM
dukemon strikes again!

Younger Sakurai will leave. Older Sakurai will become a main character. The reason younger Sakurai is fighting is similar to the reason he kidnapped Ryotaro and dragged him to the past 3 times to help fight Ga-O. "Present Sakurai" will transform into Zero Form soon. Between eps 35-40, Deneb will make a contract with younger Sakurai. Deneb and present Sakurai will not meet. Younger Sakurai will make the contract with Deneb on his own. This is the reason Older Sakurai didn't want to be seen by Ryotaro.

Sakurai's mission against the Imagin is to regain Airi's memory, or else the present time will be destroyed. Sakurai of the present, and Ryotaro of the future will exist at one time. Liner Form is actually a form Ryotaro will become in the future, and separate from our Ryotaro. When Liner Form appears, he will be seperate from Climax Form.
Wow, time travel baffled me before, but it REALLY baffles me now. So many damn Yutos and Ryotaros running around, adding to the already confusing concept of Imagin being directly linked to the memories of their singularity points.

One thing's for sure, though, it's definitely interesting.

Kusakabe Souji
08/23/07, 06:47 PM
I dont really get it, what's so special about Airi's memory....I feel so confused....

PrimoPiccolo
08/23/07, 09:55 PM
I dont really get it, what's so special about Airi's memory....
Perhaps that's the biggest secret of all to be revealed. Maybe Airi's actually been the key to something all along, and that's why Yuto Sakurai had to meet her, eventually falling in love with her beyond his control. Then when they were to get married, he remembers his mission, and leaves her to complete it.

But that's just a wild ass guess.

Kusakabe Souji
08/24/07, 08:45 AM
Okaay, got a question...are these just guesses made by dukemon or somethin bigger than that?:D

PrimoPiccolo
08/24/07, 03:19 PM
are these just guesses made by dukemon or somethin bigger than that?:D
dukemon doesn't guess. He's an insider, the in-show stuff he hears is normally good, and any rumors he gathers are purposefully thrown out by TOEI to fool people.

PrimoPiccolo
08/25/07, 07:44 PM
Upcoming episode descriptions, thanks as always to dukemon.

Ep 30:
Title- Fireworks wife?
Airs- 8/26/07
Summary- Deneb was worrying about being responsible for wasting Yuuto's card. As he only has 1 left, Deneb pleads with Yuuto to make a contract with him. On the other hand, Ryotaro fights with Airi over something.

Ep 31:
Title- Ai Need Yuu
Airs- 9/2/07
Summary- The Milk Dipper has come into financial trouble, and Fujishiro a president from the financial office is there to forclose on it. Having met Airi before, Fujishiro offers engagement in exchange for not forclosing on the Milk Dipper. A dark rumor hangs around Fujishiro.

Ep 32:
Title- N/A
Airs- 9/9/07
Summary- Ryotaro is hospitilized after recieving a serious injury from battle with an Imagin. The Imagine, who wants to fight with Den-O, posseses his contractor, Fujishiro, and kidnaps Airi, trying to call Ryotaro out to fight. Yuuto goes instead...

Ep 33:
Title- N/A
Airs- 9/16/07
Summary- The DenLiner, as it is running through time, discovers a new track. Something begins to happen to Hana's body. Meanwhile, a mysterious man is possesed by an Imagin, and begins to play the piano in town.

Ep 34:
Title- N/A
Airs- 9/23/07
Summary- Ryotaro and Yuuto discover the Piano man has contracted the Imagin due to a young, sick child being bedridden in a hospital. When Ryo and Yuuto connect the dots between the two, a new fact is discovered, and they must act in time.

Zero Start
09/03/07, 01:51 PM
It is truly very confusing.i still don't understand this.but,as time goes by,i will understand it,i hope.it usually like this.hehe

PrimoPiccolo
09/24/07, 05:07 PM
Things are shaking up in Den-O! The October episode guide:

In order to fight for Yuuto who is no longer able to henshin, Ryotaro begins his special training program. Meanwhile, (watchman)Yuuto appears in Zeroliner, and the thing in his hand is...

Realizing Yuuto's secret, Ryotaro takes the Zeronos cards away from Yuuto . On the other hand, Momotaros and gang who can't synchronize with Ryotaro earlier take their own action. Den-O is given a new power!

A young man named 'KAI' who commands the Imagins appears before Ryutaros when he possesses Ryotaro's body. He gives Ryutaros a certain bargain...Meanwhile, Denliner is heading towards a terminal which suddenly appears...

Denliner and Zeroliner on a rampage!!!
In the terminal of time, Momotaros and gang fight against an army of Imagins who arrive after them. Meanwhile, Ryutaros who possesses Ryotaro faces a life threatening crisis!!!

Kusakabe Souji
09/24/07, 05:33 PM
Ep 36 hmmmm.....could it be?! LINER FOOOOOORM!!!!!:D