PDA

View Full Version : What are your expectations for the show

kabuto121
08/11/07, 04:35 PM
i realy cant wait. I think it'l be like power rangers. I say that do to the fact that with power rangers the show is imported suits and half n half. half amereican footage and half jappanese footage.

i just want to see whos playing my favorites Ohja and Tagia! :cool:

Vengeance Rider
08/25/07, 03:51 PM
Well, I know it could be a little bit better than Power rangers possibly. I'm hoping for it to be as mature as the Justice League and teen Titans animated shows on CN. It would be great if we had good actors/actresses. That's about it for now.

s_mugen
10/12/07, 06:17 AM
i also hope it as mature as possible, like X-Men the movie, spiderman the movie etc.

s_mugen
10/12/07, 06:25 AM
if possible really hope it become 1 hour action show like Smaville , Super Natural etc (sorry for my English)

PrimoPiccolo
10/12/07, 03:04 PM
It's Cartoon Network, it's still a kids show. Maturity would be appreciated, but it would be more on the level of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue, or Justice League.

And it'll never become hour-long, simply because the Ryuki footage would run out too soon. It would be cost-ineffective.

masked rider fearon
06/08/08, 11:59 PM
It looks good so far,
the second trailer appears to have a more darker story line
still can't wait to see this show even if we probably won't see
this show till early next year

Sakura3
06/13/08, 03:56 AM
Well I have a great feeling about it.

First on CW 4 Kids you've got

Yu Gi Oh 5 Ds
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Back To The Sewers
Chaotic
Spider-Man

already on the network and with the US Dragon Knight joining the party Power Rangers will have a lot of stiff competition this fall. And since Power Rangers lasted 14 Generations we could see the same once Dragon Knight gets going. So Kamen could last just as long if done right.

masked rider fearon
06/14/08, 02:46 AM
lets hope so
this series has potential,
if they continue after dragon knight
and if done right kamen rider could
be a lot better than power rangers