PDA

View Full Version : Form after Climax.....

Kusakabe Souji
07/20/07, 06:03 PM
There's been a rumor going around about a final form after Climax. This thread has been made for any new info you have on it.

Kusakabe Souji
07/22/07, 02:49 AM
Ive just received some info from a friend telling me the form is called Den-O Liner Form

PrimoPiccolo
07/23/07, 07:17 PM
Yes, according to dukemon Liner Form beefs Ryotaro up so he can fight alone. I doubt it's as strong as Climax Form, though. It's probably not even stronger than any of the Imagin forms. Just a major upgrade for Plat Form.

Though the DenKamenSword sounds like quite a weapon... I put everything in a handy location (http://www.talkrider.com/showthread.php?p=827) you can scope.

Kusakabe Souji
07/25/07, 05:07 AM
Does that mean all the other forms will be having an upgrade?

PrimoPiccolo
07/25/07, 12:29 PM
Does that mean all the other forms will be having an upgrade?
I don't think they have time for that. And honestly, the Imagin have been fighting without a problem up to now. This is just so Ryotaro can prove himself an actual hero, and not just a puppet for the 'taros to borrow.

Kusakabe Souji
07/31/07, 02:47 AM
Listen up, the pic that I thought was Liner form didnt look like the one PrimoPiccolo posted in the rumours section! I think its the 3rd rider or another Den-O form. It had a green Den-O belt, green eyes and somewhat resembled Ryutaros :confused:

Kusakabe Souji
08/01/07, 04:16 AM
http://photos-053.friendster.com/e1/photos/35/05/45425053/852395900m.jpg
Here's the pic so, someone please help me figure this out here

PrimoPiccolo
08/01/07, 01:02 PM
I think I've seen this pic before. It came out so long ago that it can't be canon. And if you look real closely at the head, the eyes and the chest (all the parts which aren't familiar), the outline looks 2-D and the slightest bit jagged, which is a common trait of the lasso command in Photoshop.

Kusakabe Souji
08/01/07, 04:11 PM
I think I've seen this pic before. It came out so long ago that it can't be canon. And if you look real closely at the head, the eyes and the chest (all the parts which aren't familiar), the outline looks 2-D and the slightest bit jagged, which is a common trait of the lasso command in Photoshop.
So its fake? :eek:

PrimoPiccolo
08/01/07, 05:17 PM
So its fake? :eek:
Oh, yeah. This happens every year with Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. Since the Japanese tend to leak images in strange ways, it's easier to deceive the Toku fans.

Kusakabe Souji
08/01/07, 06:18 PM
But why deceive us, the Toku fans?

PrimoPiccolo
08/02/07, 06:54 PM
I guess to show off their Photoshop skills. And to deceive n00bs, of course.