PDA

View Full Version : Which Kamen Rider do you wish to see adapted the most?

Poweranimals
10/21/06, 05:57 PM
Nothing's confirmed yet, but if this is successful, we can expect them to follow up with other Kamen Riders. Personally, I'd really like to see their interpretation of Faiz. Another one would be Blade. They've got a lot to work with given the nature of the card theme and I really like the footage. I'd like to see what Steve and his crew could add.

Kamen Rider
10/21/06, 05:58 PM
Personally, I'd love to see 555, Blade and Kabuto. They are all awesome.

ForeverBlue
10/21/06, 06:14 PM
First person gets banned right after this board was just made...o.O Amazing...good call there.

Anyways...I go for Kamen Rider Kabuto

Ryoutarou
10/21/06, 06:27 PM
I'd love for Kabuto to get adapated here. Toy-wise, it has the biggest chance of being a success here.

Jedibmoney
10/21/06, 06:30 PM
Who got banned?

And i'd love to see 555

Stormy
10/21/06, 07:50 PM
I'd like 555 and Kabuto, because 555 is the shitz and Kabuto is zectsy.

ForeverBlue
10/21/06, 07:53 PM
Who got banned?

And i'd love to see 555

A member named BullBlack got banned just after he joined here...he posted in this thread making an insult to the Kamen Rider series

maxinsc
10/21/06, 08:35 PM
Hm, I like to see 55, blade, and Kabuto

ShadowRider
10/21/06, 09:15 PM
Kabuto................

DekaSunny
10/21/06, 09:49 PM
Mostly 555, then Blade and Kabuto.

The 2nd Evil
10/21/06, 10:43 PM
Blade, without a doubt.

Aussie Rider
10/21/06, 11:28 PM
Faiz (I'm slowly working my way through it now), Balde and Kabuto. Mainly cause they're the only ones I've seen anything out of.

Verde Survive
10/22/06, 12:22 AM
Kuuga (the multiple-form thing will sell toys like mad)
Faiz (because those finishers are the epitome of awesome)
Kabuto (perfectly merchandisable and Clock-Up-able)

Though Agito and Hibiki, and Blade should also be considered. Every series should.

Dogbot
10/22/06, 12:33 AM
555, Kabuto, Blade and I could see Hibiki, But I wonder how they would do with the recurring riders.

Poweranimals
10/22/06, 12:41 AM
Kuuga (the multiple-form thing will sell toys like mad)
Faiz (because those finishers are the epitome of awesome)
Kabuto (perfectly merchandisable and Clock-Up-able)

Though Agito and Hibiki should also be considered. Every series should.
Personally, I'd like to see them work their way forward. I guess it depends on what they've got in store though. I'm curious if a Hibiki adaptation could even be pulled off though. After seeing a few episodes, they appear to have a very unique style of filming. I'm probably getting too far ahead of myself though.

Ryoutarou
10/22/06, 01:02 AM
That film student stuff in Hibiki stops after the first five episodes(thank GOD). The suits and monsters could work, but they'd have to film a lot of their own action shots. Hibiki would be a perfect series for filming in New Zealand though since a lot of the fighting took place in forests.

Kamen Rider
10/24/06, 02:15 AM
Eh, I don't know about Hibiki. If the US version of Hibiki airs in American TV, people probably will say, "THAT IS NOT KAMEN RIDER!!!" It's up to Steve Wang for this.

Dogbot
10/24/06, 06:26 PM
Eh, I don't know about Hibiki. If the US version of Hibiki airs in American TV, people probably will say, "THAT IS NOT KAMEN RIDER!!!" It's up to Steve Wang for this.

Ryuki isn't based on insects, Form what your saying as "Not Kamen Rider". Remember KR america starts with Ryuki/DK, So Fans will have a diffrent veiw on the legacy, if the show picks up.

If Hibiki dose get adapted, It would be cool if they have more footage of the less show riders(ie Danki, Eiki)

PrimoPiccolo
10/25/06, 07:24 PM
Thinking through it all, Blade makes the most sense, since the card theme is extremely prevalent there, which would tie it to Ryuki wonderfully. Plus the fact that I love Chalice doesn't hurt.

Aussie Rider
10/26/06, 04:49 AM
Thinking through it all, Blade makes the most sense, since the card theme is extremely prevalent there, which would tie it to Ryuki wonderfully. Plus the fact that I love Chalice doesn't hurt.

And the merchandisers will love it. Collector cards with each toy, a card game...

PrimoPiccolo
10/26/06, 05:16 PM
Oh, lord, not another card game. I swear, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! are the only ones that actually mkae sense. Even the PR/MR/Sailor Moon Cardzillion games were confusing. Everything else is just begging for money with CCGs.

Aussie Rider
10/27/06, 08:03 AM
That's the first thing they'd think of, Primo. Each figure would come packaged with a card for the Rouser. A seperate pack of cards would be sold for a CCG, though they'd probably be rouse-able too.

Kamen Rider Spade
11/02/06, 10:35 PM
Mostly 555, then Blade and Kabuto.
that and hibiki i would love to see them pick up the story for a grown up asumu in med school and turning into an oni (or Demon hunter or hunter as they would most likely change it to). As time would pass we will see why and how he will deal with it.

s_mugen
10/10/07, 11:44 AM
i hope is Kamen Rider Black and Black RX , but that is impossible leh ~ :(

PrimoPiccolo
10/10/07, 01:42 PM
Black RX was already adapted as Masked Rider. If you didn't enjoy the end result, Black RX still exists.